SoulCycle Employee Reviews

They were very impolite at the end of the interview
N/a (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, PAFebruary 10, 2017
They never called me back after I came a long way to come there on time. That place is ran by all whites and I felt like they didn't want me there from the start. Very disappointing.
Pros
I got an interview
Cons
Made interview uncomfortable, never give people a try
Productive and fun workout studio embraces a healthy lifestyle
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAJanuary 27, 2017
Maintaining and supporting riders with the best customer service and hospitality as possible. The entire SoulCycle staff works as a team and compliment each other on a day to day basis.
Great customer serviced focused employment
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 26, 2017
I enjoy going into each shift at work. I learn things daily about maintenance and bike upkeep, along with learning about human beings. Management is laid back and encouraging. Hardest part of the job is last minute emergencies that need to be dealt with. Most enjoyable part of the job is working with amazing humans that I would never be able to meet anywhere else.
Productive, positive and fun environment to work in
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bronxville, NYJanuary 9, 2017
SoulCycle is a great place to work. The managers and co-workers are all amazing. It is an extremely fun job to have, especially if you like to ride bikes and get fit. The hardest part of the job is waking up before 5 am, but it is worth it!
Pros
Amazing people, amazing energy on shifts, ALL A TEAM, ride in classes for free
Cons
Early shifts
Soul Cycle Review
Team Member (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 8, 2016
Loved working here but the management at the location I was at was atrocious. Favoritism and they don't want you to succeed.The benefits are good and you get to take free classes after your shifts or during. Discounts on merchandise are a perk too. Downsides are weekly early AM shifts that are not flexible to those who haven't been there long-term. Overall, the staff is friendly but management favorites individuals who have been there for a long period of time and seem to be hard on those training.
Pros
merchandise discounts, free classes
Cons
management, early shifts
The best job I have had yet
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2016
I actually look forward to coming into work everyday. I honestly love everyone there, from the actual riders that come take the classes to the other employees I get to work with. This job has opened up many opportunities for me to grow while also helping me along the way. The managers treat you more than just employees. Everyone there is in this tight nit family and it's one of the most amazing things. I can't say anything about how other studios are but my studio is one of a kinda; an amazing place to work.
SoulCycle is an interesting place to work
Corporate Employee (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 9, 2016
The company is growing at a fast pace..things change quickly. Studio teams are overwhelmed but always do their best and provide the best customer service to clients. Lot's of change going on with the executive team. Overall was a pleasant place to work. Loved most of my managers and people I worked with.
Pros
free soulcycle classes
Cons
benefits are not up to most company standards
Great environment
Cleaning Staff (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, CTJune 7, 2016
Great place to work in. Also a positive vibe and great atmosphere. Also a great work out. Work out was for free.Great people. Customers start to recognize your face and call you by your name
Cons
scheduling
upbeat environment, feels like family
Housekeeping/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, CAApril 28, 2016
Working at Soulcycle was always fun. The leadership is very vocal about what needs to be done and they give you the tools and support to do your job well. The managers expect for you to do your job on time without any encouragement from them which I very much enjoyed. There was very little distractions from your duties. Sometimes lunches/snacks was provided.

As apart of the job you also got to ride for free and have a visitor as well. The instructors were very understanding of your job and very mellow. Overall my best working experience so far.
Pros
Occasional free lunch, free rides, free water, friendly staff
Great company with potential to develop
Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 12, 2016
Working for SoulCycle comes with its advantages and disadvantages. From a corporate standpoint the firm has much room for development from a human resource standpoint and a cultural stand point. Employee culture is not well defined, nor expressed in day to day activities.
Family and fun work environment
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Short Hills, NJDecember 7, 2015
The typical day-to-day activity does not change for front desk. You're answering phones, answering questions and trying to establish relationships with riders. The management team will throw mini projects at you to help them get their jobs finished for the day. They're not grueling tasks they can be anything from printing out pictures for theme riders or researching business or community to reach out to. The days are never dull and boring because you're always learning and having fun with your colleagues throughout your shift.
Pros
Meet amazing people, best colleagues, rider for free, and great discounts
Cons
Limited room for growth and short amount of hours to work
Great family of amazing souls
ASM/ Client and Staff Relations (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 14, 2014
I was able to learn a lot about building meaningful connections and relationships with high-profile clients. My management and communication skills were refined, and learning the best time management became a big part of my typical day at work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SoulCycle. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7