Performs all aspect of Interventional X-ray Technologist. Must be able to perform as scrub technician in the Special Procedures/Interventional Lab. The technologist must be proficient in all the areas of general diagnostic radiology. Must be very competent with GE OEC 9800 C-Arm.
- Is able to perform as scrub technician in interventional special procedures
- Is able to perform a variety of special imaging examinations using established or dictated
- Receives patients, explains procedures and answers all patient questions and/or concerns
pertaining to exam.
- Is able to reconstruct images, archives and transfers information to the CR/PAC system, films
and processes films using automatic film processor and/or laser camera.
- Operates imaging and other related equipment according to manufacturerâ€™s specifications.
- Monitors and assists patients, before, during and after the examinations.
- Complete appropriate orders and other patient paperwork in a timely manner.
Will work closely with the interventional radiologist
Education: High school diplomas or GED
Completion of AMA-sponsored School of Radiologic Technology
Experience: Two years experience as radiology technologist preferred.
Certificate/License: Registered or registry eligible by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists ARRT (R). Required to perform routine radiography.
Fax resume to 800.616.2021