Become Part of the Jersey Mike's Tradition! Jersey Mike's was built on a strong sense of community and an outstanding commitment to the personal growth of our team-mates. Jersey Mike's is coming to Northeastern North Carolina and is currently hiring a General Manager and an Assistant for the future store in Nags Head. This location will be locally owned and operated based on time-tested Jersey Mike's corporate standards. If you enjoy working in an environment that is fast-paced, fun, challenging, and allows you to apply your skills in a variety of ways; becoming a Jersey Mike's Manager is a great career choice. We are dedicated to "WOWing" our guests by serving them a quality product and providing them with a great experience. Our team is like family; we work together and we care about doing a good job. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and lead a winning team, this is the right opportunity for you! We offer a competitive base salary with bonus potential and the opportunity to advance your career as we continue to expand across Northeastern NC.
- Holds the guest as their highest priority and offers exceptional customer service.
- Leads by example and promotes an environment where there is a sense of urgency to satisfy our guests.
- Ensures Brand standards and systems are executed.
- Ensures Food Safety standards are adhered to according to Jersey Mike's and State guidelines.
- Promote a team environment by fostering respect, providing coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements, resolving employee concerns and communicating effectively.
- Hire, train, and develop the right people and plan staffing levels to meet guest and business needs.
- Continuously learn while passing on knowledge and skills to help others develop and grow.
- Hold themselves and team accountable for responsibilities and results.
Deliver Business Results:
- Drives sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
- Delegate and lead processes to control labor costs and food costs. Maintain ratios within expected guidelines to generate profit and bonus income potential.
- Ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus on preventative maintenance and cleanliness.
- Analyze restaurant environment and business results to identify opportunities and action plan with their team to set and achieve goals.
- Engage and empower team to develop solutions that drive business results.
- Initial training (approximately 8 weeks) will be comprehensive and will require travel.
- 2 years documented experience as a restaurant manager or equivalent.
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation to/from work.
- Willing and able to pass a background check.
- Law requires that you be at least 18 years of age to operate hazardous equipment (food slicer).
- Ability to lift and carry sacks, boxes, and product up to 50 lbs from floor to above waist level for approximately 30 feet and possibly up stairs.
- Reach (from 6" to overhead), bend, and stoop.
- Perform job at a continuous high pace, under pressure, while maintaining quality and speed standards.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, including opening & closing shifts and weekends & holidays. (Not ridiculously early or late hours - open for lunch and dinner)
Locally owned & operated. This is a Year-Round / Full-Time Position. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 7 months ago