For the past 20 years Soundwaves has been the premier on-location recording company in the Midwest. With a focus on music education, our family business was designed as an audio keepsake and fund-raising service for music educators and community-based ensembles. We are happy to see that many educators use their recordings as a teaching tool, and as a source of audition material. We are honored to work with music educators and fortunate to be involved in a small part of the music education process.
We are looking for a marketing professional to join the Soundwaves team as Sales and Marketing Director. In this position you will be responsible for direct customer outreach, service, and marketing strategy, design and implementation. We are looking for an individual with an entrepreneurial attitude, who will seek new sales opportunities as well as maintain existing sales opportunities within our current customer base.
- Design and implement targeted customer outreach programs with a goal of increasing client base
- Gain new individual and institutional clients and retain past clients through direct marketing and networking
- Develop and maintain relationships with music directors, and local, state and national music association leadership.
- Develop brand awareness through social media campaigns and in-print advertising
- Develop and communicate marketing plans to staff.
- Write and edit promotional literature, newsletters, direct marketing, and Internet marketing projects.
- Work to penetrate the market in new geographic regions while maintaining a strong customer base in Ohio.
- Education and/or Experience: BA or BS degree from four-year college or university in marketing or related field
- Willingness to travel on occasion to conferences and festivals (mostly in the Winter and Spring seasons.)
- Be proficient in computer skills – Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel,
- Have the ability to work independently
- Possess superior organizational skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Be comfortable interacting with national and state music association leaders in a confident and professional manor
- Be willing to work in a family business out of our home-based office
- Competitive compensation package with Vacation and Holidays
- Employee medical benefits
- Friendly working atmosphere
Opportunity for growth or possible partnership within the business
Indeed - 9 months ago