Source 4 Teachers

Source 4 Teachers Employee Reviews

EMPLOYMENT
Substitute Teacher K-8 (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJMay 18, 2015
THE POSITION IS GREAT IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR FEET WETINTHE CALL CENTER ENVIROMENT AND IN THE WORK FORCE. ITS A NEW COMPANY AND YOU WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO LEARN DIFFERENT AREAS.
Good company to work for
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJApril 13, 2015
Pros: work/life balance, flexible hours
Cons: no sick pay
I've been a substitute teacher for 4 years, 3 of which I've been with Source 4 Teachers. Management is great and they are very receptive to work/life balance issues.
Great job.
Long term teacher for fifth grade (Former Employee), Trenton, NJApril 12, 2015
Worked with students of all ages. Staff was professional. Hardest part was leaving the children. Students were receptive to information taught in our time together.
Day to Day
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJApril 4, 2015
Pros: I can interact with people on a daily basis
Cons: Part-time job
A typical day at work, would be choosing a local elementary school to provide coverage for an absentee teacher. I would either provide a lesson based on work the teacher has left behind, or I would develop and implement a lesson plan for the day.
Flexable
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Bridgeport, CTApril 1, 2015
Great Company and can work anytime or anywhere. You get to choose where and when. Not tied down if you want time off. Once you apply and get your cert. you are in for life. Kids in Bpt. are great.
Over it
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Hampton, VAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: freedom to move like you wan to
Cons: low pay, high healthcare
The kids are bad and the pay is very low. This can only be a second job because you can't live off the pay, it's very low. Like I said the kids are disrespectful and the pay is low.
Look elsewhere
Substitute (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJMarch 5, 2015
You're just a mule to them. They take a cut of your pay, and they treat you with disrespect. If there is a complaint, they will not back you up. They 101 percent side with the school districts. And you will only find out about it when you see there are no jobs available.
A pleasant company to work for with flexibility that I like.
Substitute Teacher Preschool thru High School (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: flexible hours or days not tied to an eight hours a day job.
Cons: there has been no increase in salary for substitute teachers.
The most enjoyable part of the job is that the hours are flexible. Meeting different people, and learning how to get along with those that are different yet unique in their own way.
substitute teacher
substitute teacher (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
They do not pay good there is not much to say. They have no advancement and they make you pay for a class and a book.
great experience in a rapidly growing company
Regional Vice President (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 15, 2014
Pros: leadership
Cons: healthcare
Still working here. Growth is rapid and substantial.

After 26 years with Aramark and the bureaucracy its cool to routinely see and engage with the President, CFO, CEO, and COO in the halls.
Large and Impersonal
Long Term Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJSeptember 5, 2014
I feel like a small (insignificant) fish in a big pond. No direct supervisors to address issues, just email or a call service.
FLEXIBILITY
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER (Current Employee), East Brunswick, NJAugust 6, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: low wages
Can schedule very flexible hours and provides benefits. Very minimal training and you pick your jobs online through their website.
sub teacher
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Trenton, NJJuly 23, 2014
Execute lesson plans across every level and discipline
Develop and maintain positive interactions with students, faculty, and administrators, building a rapport and gaining respect and trust to ensure an environment conducive to learning.
Source is an excellent steping stone into the teaching profession
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJuly 16, 2014
Pros: meeting potential co-workers and new friends with in the school districts
Cons: no school no pay.
The experience starts with the training classes and continues with picking and choosing the school districts and counties that you want to work in and for during the school year.
flexible, different placement everyday, available jobs everyday,
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Head Quarters: Cherry Hill, New JerseyJune 13, 2014
Pros: flexable
Cons: salary
Working for Source 4 Teachers is a great job because it is flexible and has given me the opportunity to experience different schools and grade levels.
Oppurtunity for advancement
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJune 12, 2014
With TD Bank you have an opportunity to advance as a supervisor or to the back offices.
Only the worst jobs are made available to me.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), New JerseyJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: you don't have to work on days that you need to take off.
Cons: if you aren't someone who the school knows, you will not get good assignments, and what you do get offered will be low level para jobs.
I have been waiting for some decent sub jobs, but they never come my way. All I ever get called for or get shown are bilingual, Spanish/English classes, and I don't speak Spanish, or para for kindergarten or special ed. I thought I would get experience in the classroom so that I can put this on my resume when I look for teaching jobs next year, but I will have to be dishonest because I never, never get offered a legitimate teaching position. Also, I am registered in all 23 schools in my home district and I only very occasionally get a chance for a position there. I have to go to the next city, which is predominantly Spanish speaking to try to get an assignment. In the 5 schools I am registered in this more difficult district, I get more assignments than I do from 23 schools in my own town. This is not a fair system at all.
Substitute teach in classrooms across the state in grades Pre-K to 12th
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), East Brunswick, NJJanuary 8, 2014
Great for a flexible lifestyle. Customer Service is great and always available to assist you if you need to make a change in your assignment, etc.

You can definitely have a job everyday. However, the jobs available are not always in the best districts if one is trying to find a permanent position.
bad work place
SUBSTITUTE (Current Employee), MIDDLESEXNovember 18, 2013
This company does open DISCRIMINATION AND PARTIALITY.
They have their FAVORITE people and they show jobs only to their favorite people on the computer. They have given choice to everybody to see jobs on computer but they DON'T SHOW JOBS ON COMPUTER TO EVERYBODY. Moreover MOST OF THE TIME IF, they show job on computer, they show at the LAST MOMENT so you can not reach to the job on time. They have plenty of jobs which they can show at night time but, deliberately they don't show that jobs to everybody. They show that jobs to ONLY their FAVORITE PEOPLE, also they show ONLY ONE JOB on the computer while they HAVE PLENTY OF JOBS. They tell employees that they will have choice to pick up jobs but , they DON'T gives you CHOICE. They give CHOICE to their FAVORITE people. They show you job which is 45 MILES AWAY FROM YOUR HOME AND THEY PAY YOU ONLY $ 85 PER DAY WHICH IS VERY LESS.
NO BODY SHOULD WORK FOR THIS BAD COMPANY.
Substitute Teacher
First Grade Teacher (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJAugust 12, 2013
Pros: flexibilty
Cons: inconsitency
On a daily basis I have either, walked into a brand new classroom each day, or into my own first grade classroom. I've learned how to be flexible and adapt to any situation and classroom. I've been able to effectively work well with a number of different people at various locations. I've found consistency with children is the most direct way to get through the day successfully and without issues. The hardest part of working for Source4Teachers was the lack of stability. Having new co-workers and a new classroom everyday led to new experiences with a number of different people, but lacked routine. After obtaining the first grade teaching position through Source4Teachers, I was able to achieve that level of continuous cooperation, both from my class and co-workers. The best part of the experience was getting to make a difference in the lives of small learners, no matter where I taught.

Source 4 Teachers Salaries

Substitute Teacher
$20,000 per year
$100 per day

Source 4 Teachers Photos

My most interactive and accepting class of a student who had cognitive disabilities
Teaching Lacrosse skills to 9th grade while student teaching