- Minimum four to six years’ experience in graphic design.
- Mastery of design/illustration programs including the entire Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once, in-house or external agency experience desired.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing required or 5-8 years direct creative marketing/graphics design experience.
MAJOR or AREA OF STUDY:
- Meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high-quality.
- Effectively developing a variety of high impact, clean, well-structured, easily maintainable final products that can be adjusted and updated over time.
- Utilizing storyboarding and conceptual design where appropriate to present ideas/design concepts.
- Effectively communicating progress, ideas and concepts to executives, the marketing team and other non-marketing team members.
- Collaborating in conceptual development and design ideation with business managers, customers and the marketing team to define creative strategy.
- Gathering and incorporating feedback and requests into the design process.
Description: The senior graphic designer is responsible for conceptualizing and creating intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent marketing programs and design materials for use in digital web experiences and traditional marketing campaigns, including advertising and sales collateral. Position also designs, manages and maintains all corporate and customer websites. The senior graphic designer position works closely with internal teams—including: marketing, sales, information technology, quality, management—and external customer teams to ensure that the vision and message of marketing materials and communications are clearly and professionally presented in the final product.
- Design and produce visually superior marketing and sales collateral
- Develop bold, new, emerging graphics and designs for print, multimedia and broadcast channels
- Design, manipulate, edit artwork, graphs, graphics, infographics, photos, video/multimedia designs, branded pieces
- Customize template marketing materials for hospitals/sites
- Implement web updates, provide website maintenance/support and ongoing SEO strategy management, including content development and site architecture/navigation changes
- Conceptualize and develop Interactive PowerPoint presentations and videos
Source Enterprises is a comprehensive solutions for businesses needing Internet Marketing, Graphic Design, Web Development, System Software...