Source HOV

Source HOV Employer Reviews

Interesting Experience
General Clerk (Current Employee), Newnan, GAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: hour lunch, 10 breaks throughout the day
Cons: non recommended health care, not many benefits, unorganized
This job is very amazing, its easy its not stressful but it has its problems. There is a lot of favoritism, a lot of unorganized meetings, and events. The management seems like they are just picked from friends and family, and not by what they know and how they work. The hardest part was learning the material and applying it to your daily routine. For me only having thisj ob was enjoyable being able to learn and progressing in my position was enjoyable
great employers
Preparer/Runner (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, KYJanuary 15, 2015
enjoyed working for source, great learning experince, awesome co-workers, friendly enviroment
stressfull work place
Indexer (Current Employee), Newnan, GADecember 7, 2014
Pros: being off on fridays
Cons: short breaks, nasty restrooms
productive work place but is not fun to work due to poor management, favoritism, and a lot of drama. I would not recommend this company to anyone. There is no room for growth.
Cubicle Nation
Data Entry (Current Employee), Forest Park, GANovember 24, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: short breaks, no advancement
The company is data entry position, cubicle nation as I said and its also a clean desk policy. Meaning all work has to be completed before leaving. Spoken with lots of employees who not received a raised in years, a great job for kids in college or coming out of high school.
very laid back but strict
General clerk (Former Employee), Newnan, GANovember 3, 2014
Pros: incenitive pay, paid time off health benefits a plus. work schdeule was amazing
Cons: contract job laid off very often
clock in receive work and do your job at your accurate pace where you feel comfortable you had to the end of the week to make production was very family ordinated
Great pay, unprofessional management.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Newnan, GAOctober 21, 2014
Pros: hourly pay. 5 breaks.
Cons: poor management staff.
The pay was great for the work required, however the management was unprofessional.
For the most part the job is pretty decent.
Team Lead (Current Employee), Newnan, GaOctober 9, 2014
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: standing up 12 hours of the day
Arrive at 5:30 am. Sort and check files then distribute work to all employees that is ready to be shipped to the VA. Management could be better. Supervisors are ok but production managers could do better as far as being more organized. The job itself isn't hard at all. The days are just long. By long I mean 13 hours a day. The most enjoyable part of the job is being around joyful people.
Friendly and great work environment.
documentation coordinator. (Former Employee), Amarillo, TxOctober 6, 2014
Pros: friendly co-workers and enjoyable work.
Cons: position did not offer any healthcare benefits.
My co-workers were very friendly and inviting. This job was an ideal work place. i could not ask for a better supervisor.
The pay and benefits are great
General Clerk I (Current Employee), Newnan, GASeptember 19, 2014
Love the pay and the benefits the management needs help big time with communication and giving directions. The morale on the 2nd shift is very pale no motivation what so ever. Makes you want to look for other work else ware.
Good job, bad pay and chance of advancement
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee), El Paso, TXSeptember 4, 2014
Source HOV is a good place to work if you are a college student that needs a pretty flexible schedule. A typical day consists of clocking in, sitting down to work, work for your shift, clock out and you're done. The only bad part about the job is in fact the pay. When hired, I was told about all the good benefits and chances to advance within the company. After a little over a year of being there, I have yet to receive one pay raise or even gotten the hint that I may be up for one.
typing all day long
data entry (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDAugust 30, 2014
very monatanous just typing all day long. Very flexible with hours as far as scheduling goes and it is a great job for someone who wants to do the exact same thing all day everyday.
medical claims
Medical claims sorter (Current Employee), Forest Park, GAAugust 22, 2014
no breaks, poor management, to much female drama. poor customer service to the veterans
Managed by Fear and Intimation
General Clerk- computer work (Former Employee), Newnan, GAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: fellow co-workers and high hourly wage if you can tolerate the abuse inflected on a daily basis!
Cons: too many to list- this place is run and managed worse than a prison system!!!
HOV is without a doubt the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to work for. It is a production based company; the computer work performed is not hard once learned. It is the unprofessional management style that makes this company rotten from the top down. Two main problems exist: (1) nepotism (preferential treatment) permeates with retribution a reality and (2) management procedures that are inhuman or at the very least border on creating an antagonistic & intimidating work environment. An example that I personally witnessed / was subjected to included: A middle manager/boss over the Operations Manager at the location I worked in came for a routine visit to observe the production floor; he had the audacity to tell our supervisors to inform workers there was too much getting up and moving around so we would have to take our restroom needs only on our two breaks or lunch hour! Supervisors informed us this rule could not be enforced but the intimidation factor was conveyed- not only was this new 'rule' illegal but it further reinforced the antagonistic and punitive style of management used at HOV. Additionally, instead of fostering a team environment management pitted the trainers/leads against their underling employees; they were threatened with the loss of their position or job if they did not enforce the prison like demands of management. Another intolerable practice was the unfair retribution that occurred when an employee dared to question ludicrous rules or incorrect audits! The only positive part of working for HOV was meeting some very nice co-workers.
Acknowledgement of Employee's Worth
Data Capture/Mailroom SME Supervisor (Current Employee), Forest Park, GAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: shift time
Cons: insufficient wages, morale and wage increase.
Same as the first listed job. I am still currently employed here and have moved up within this company very slowly.
good
Patient Consultant (Current Employee), Forest ParkAugust 9, 2014
Very early and very busy we had a lot to do and it was done in a timely manner.
Not worth the money
General Clerk I (Current Employee), Newnan, GAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: plenty of breaks, good pay
Cons: everything else
This company is not stable and you constantly worry if you will have a job. Typical day at work is 13 hours sitting at a computer. Management uses scare tactics to keep you quiet an productive. Co-workers are nice for the most part but there is a lot of gossiping and rumors that spread like wildfire. Hardest part of the job is the anxiety about trying to make your quota and maintain your accuracy at the same time. Most enjoyable part of the job is lunch break and the end of the day.
it was ok
Facility Specialist (Former Employee), Kingston, NYJune 28, 2014
could pay a little better, however the Kingston site had some great team players.
production was ok
Customer Service (Former Employee), Troy, MIJune 19, 2014
Pros: 30 min lunch
Cons: quiet all the time or computers messing up
the job was ok but they never hired anyone in like they stated.
I woudnt make this job my career. Overall not a good company to work for
General Clerk (Current Employee), Newnan, GAMay 22, 2014
Pros: pay is good
I enjoyed some of my co-workers. Some of the mangers weren't professional. This company doesn't care about their employees.
Needs NEW Management
General Clerk I (Current Employee), NewnanApril 30, 2014
Pros: pay, paid holidays
Cons: management
I have NEVER been in such a unorganized, pitiful, and pity environment before in my life. Management takes their authority to the head and believe they can talk to you any type of way. The pay is ok but there is always room for improvement. Once I am often a better job, I am gone!

1 2 3