Source Intelligence

Source Intelligence Employee Reviews

Wont Recommend
Employee (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CASeptember 20, 2016
The place is chaos. Highly not recommended. I wouldn't recommend this place to even my enemies. There is no sync and people gossip about each other day long disturbing you at every step.
Nice working environment
Research Analyst/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAOctober 18, 2015
On the daily basis, my job is making outbound and answering inbound calls. Uploading CMRT for customer's suppliers into Source Intelligence (SI) platform. Three month ago, I analyzed our customers' suppliers products if the products contain 3TG minerals or not, including its supply chain.

I learned how SI's system work. My co workers, as well as supervisor and managers they are all nice people. They are willing to teach me and guide me until I get used to the system.

For the first time, it was hard to understand the whole system, also to answer calls if they have problems or need further informations.

Over all I like this job and also the working environment,which is very friendly.
Pros
Ping pong table
Cons
Too long to get hired as permanent employee
Amazing place to work with great people
Agent (Current Employee) –  CarlsbadAugust 28, 2015
Responsible for organization and train of others. Responsible for contacting the suppliers to customers and helping them complete regulatory information as it pertains to the supply chain.
strategic business development and marketing intern
Business & Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 9, 2015
it is been good so far. i have been learning alot and enjoying my work in source intelligence. it is challenging and everyday i get to learn new work.
Nice friendly, small company with lots of cross functional opportunities
Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 13, 2014
I interned there for 6 months and will go back for more. The work culture is amazing!
Startup with a focus on sustainability software
IT / Software Development Intern (Current Employee) –  Solana Beach, CASeptember 23, 2013
Startup with a focus on sustainability software for conflict minerals reporting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Source Intelligence. Our community is ready to answer.

Source Intelligence Reviews by Location