Source Interlink

Source Interlink Employee Reviews

great co workers to work with.
Receiver (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAJune 24, 2015
Pros: free lunches at times.
Cons: hot temperatures in warehouse.
Drive a forklift, unload trucks all day. count and receive magazines in system using r.f .scanners. use of a calculator ,scales ,calipers ,copy machine..Kept area cleaned up daily.Hardest part was losing my job due to company closure.
Merchandising
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Seymour, INJune 4, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: benefits were non existent
Overall, it wasn't bad. You had the freedom to pretty much make your own schedule. It was very labor intensive because you had to load/unload boxes or crates of magazines.
Also working in public, well – more... known stores was difficult because of the customers. At times it was difficult to maneuver around them.
Also it was difficult to get ahold of any management.
When I left I was notified a few months later that the company just shut down and left tons of people jobless. – less
Given a certain amount of autonomy to perform your job
Customer Service Merchandiser (Former Employee), North Aurora, ILMay 15, 2015
Pros: ability to grow within the company
Cons: Division of company closing down
Great place to work, always looked out for the best interest of their employees. When our initial department closed down, they made sure that the people in this department got other jobs in the company.
Flexible
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Bonita Springs, FLMay 2, 2015
Flexible and nice job. Worked 2 days a week. This is a self-starter job. You make your own schedule. Manager would check in with you periodically. Bad weather was the only down side. Company went out of business in 2014.
productive place to work for with great benifits
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAApril 29, 2015
Source Interlink was the first place i became a supervisor. i was there for a good three years and it's a shame they had to shut down.
productive and amazing
Merchandiser (Former Employee), San Jose, CaliforniaApril 23, 2015
Pros: Exciting and encouraging, motivational environment
Cons: None
Working or Ola's Exotic Coffee and Teas was one of the greatest experience. My day started around 6am and general per for the day had to be done. Such as grounding coffee and setting up the coffee shop – more... accordingly. The entire shift was a break in that during down hours, unless there was something the shop needed, employees were allowed to read or be personally productive. Ola Hassan is an amazingly nice guy who is very respectful and always has a helping hand to give whether you ask or not. Always available as a friend and employer. My co-workers wherein and encouraging. As the lead, my tram respected men and I them. There was no real hard part. All of it was enjoyable. – less
Line Haul Driver (Former Employee), Hyattsville, MDMarch 22, 2015
Pros: No
Cons: No
I didn't like the management didn't take care of his drivers and that they filed bankruptcy and let all the driver go with out reasonable notice
Claims Analyst
Claiming Analyst (Former Employee), Bonita Springs, FLMarch 1, 2015
Working at source interlink offered structured environment with consistency. The management was very interactive with the employees allowing for a comfortable working atmosphere
great job great pay excellent benefits
Delivery Route Driver (Former Employee), McCook, ILFebruary 11, 2015
process paperwork, inspection of truck, check merchandise and load, talking to different client at different locations. supervisors and co workers were well organized and like family.
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN
Ramp Operator (Former Employee), McCook, ILJanuary 23, 2015
IT WAS FUN TIME WENT BY FAST I LOVE MY JOB LOVE WORKING FOR THE COMPANY A NICE PLACE TO WORK
GREAT JOB, NO COMPLAINTS
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee), Landover, MDJanuary 16, 2015
MANAGEMENT I WORKED FOR WAS GREAT. MAKE YOUR OWN HOURS. ENJOYED WORKING FOR THEM
co. should have worked more with employers
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), McCook, ILJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: simple thank you, extra breaks and or lunch
Cons: making yourself not responsible to do the job
starting my day preparing myself with what i need to perform my job is a habit i have ,to be successful in completion of the task ahead.being a team player is very importance ; management of the daily work mean working well with others .thinking that one can do the job alone ,is the hardest part of any job , when things do not go as planed .unity is the greatest part of any day of success.
fun place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), McCook, ILJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: birthday & holidays off
Cons: getting rid of pension& closing the warehouse without notice
It was a productive place to work i learn a lot from this company how to work with computers understanding bipad technology. The management ok the co-workers was great we had a good time working there. there was no hard part of the job everyone knew what they had to do.the most enjoyed part was when management would get together and have cake or cupcakes for the workers Birthdays of the Month.
very low morale but fast paced in effcient
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), McCook, ILJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: several breaks
Cons: unstable work scheduleb
typical day very fast paced and hard work. what I learned is forklift driving and inventory. work was relatively moderate in terms of tasking but very fast paced n steady. Most enjoyable part is I would say is working with the employees
Enjoyable position
Merchandising magazines/videos (Former Employee), Marion, OHDecember 30, 2014
Pros: never late to work
Cons: no paid time off, no benefits at all
In this position I learned all about merchandising. Management was awesome and helpful. Had a partner for a very short time. The hardest part of the job was the lifting of the totes. I enjoyed working independently.
Productive, stayed busy,
Quality Control Operator (Former Employee), McCook, ILDecember 23, 2014
Pros: pay increases
Cons: night shift
As soon as shift stated begin to work on errors made by the previous shift. I learned how to edit orders, look for imperfections. Management was great, friendly and always willing to help. The coworkers were probably the best part, awesome people. Hardest part was when errors would accumulate and it was mine and my teams job to correct them as quickly as possible.
Unfortunate
Sr. Circulation Coordinator (Former Employee), Bonita Springs, FLNovember 14, 2014
It is unfortunate that this company closed its doors. Many people were left without jobs.
Active and fun work enviorments
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Various LocationsNovember 3, 2014
Pros: independent work enviorment, paid milage
Cons: amount of hours, no healthcare benefits
-Provide merchandising services to assigned locations throughout the city in which you are located

-I learned to work at a fast but steady pace, organization, and attention to detail

-Management is understanding, – more... flexible with notice given, and friendly

-Mainly an independent work enviorment. However, upon chance of meeting co-workers very friendly and outgoing.

-The hardest part of job was dealing with large amounts of product in limited space.

-The most enjoyable part was meeting different and new poeple. – less
Great company to work for
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Clinton, ILOctober 29, 2014
I take the magazines and all my supplies from the back and take them up to there right places.
Meet and Greet Customers
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Various Locations across the USAOctober 16, 2014
They were a great company to work with the time that I had with them.

1 2 3 4 5