Source Interlink Employee Reviews

Closed
Director of Category Management (Former Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLOctober 17, 2017
Company closed with 1 (actually less than 1) day notice. Management chose to give up and put more than 5,000 people out of work. No explanation, no reason, just "We're closing today at 5 PM .
love it sorry it closed down
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 5, 2017
it was a hard job the work hours was unbelievable but I love every bit of it it was the type of job you love getting up going to
the management the people the feeling when you get there was so freshening you cant not love it
Ran almost like a big family, many meetings to share ideas, learn new things, available to have help come in when needed, able to go help when needed.
District Manager, Sales and Related Workers (Former Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLSeptember 3, 2017
LOVED this job but they went out of business. When they were up and running it was a great place to work. We were like one big family, everyone knew everyone. Employees went all over the US to help when needed.
Great place to earn some cash
Field Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 3, 2017
THe flexible hours were great. Giving me free time to handle personal biz. The in store job was quick and easy. I reccommend this job for anyone who needs to work a few hours a week.
Defunct company
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  IndianaAugust 30, 2017
Company didn't pay merchandisers all the time. Eventually source interlink went defunct.with a class action suit against them to pay merchandisers all back pay.
Pros
Make your own hours
Cons
Difficult to get paid
Fast paced enviroment
Editor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 28, 2017
Source interlink media (now TEN) is a good company with go management. Employees are worked hard and often underpaid. Travel to events is enjoyable and accommodations are handled by the company.
Pros
Travel.
Cons
Low pay
Company Closed.
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLAugust 1, 2017
Company closed, laid off 8000 worker. Nothing more to say. Nothing more to say....It was a pleasant place to work. Company was managed very poorly and closed it's doors.
Great team of working individuals
Tractor Trailer Driver (Former Employee) –  Landover, MD 20785July 24, 2017
Work was always fun ... we came in and got the job done ... made quite a few friends ... Everyone's work ethic was on point ... Really great place to work
Company no longer in business
District Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 19, 2017
They shut down without giving anyone notice. I would have recommended it as I enjoyed my role with them, every day was different visiting with reps in different stores to work with them and discuss concerns. Met with managers of all types of chains.
closed
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLJuly 5, 2017
Source Interlink is no longer operating or in business. However, when it was in business, management was good to work with, and I would still be working with them.

Want to know more about Source Interlink?

Ask a question
easy but sucked
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJune 15, 2017
was a easy job didnt really do nothing to hard to crazy. the pay sucked but it ended up closing down i dont know why it jus did without any warning either.
Company closed
District Supervisor (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 7, 2017
Poor management caused this company to lose its contract in the state of Florida which caused many to lose their jobs. It happened overnight without any warning.
Cons
Poor Management
good
merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLMarch 21, 2017
I went to various stores and straightened and put out new magazines. I learned to be organized, I didn't see the management very often, but when i did they were helpful. We didn't have a work place culture because all the merchandisers were in different stores. There wasn't anything hard about the job.The enjoyable part of the job was seeing new places.
Pros
Learning about merchandising
Cons
only 15 hours per week.
Great While It Lasted
anonymous (Former Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLFebruary 14, 2017
Executive Management will forever bear the shame of what they did to 6300 people who were employed with this company. Laid off with no warning, no PTO, not sick, no vacation, no benefits.
Pros
People
Cons
Laid off
Excellent place to work, surprised the company went under so abruptly.
Credit/ Collections Senior Analyst/ Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILJanuary 5, 2017
Great company to work for, we distributed magazines across the entire US. I worked with setting customers up for accounts, credit applications, pulling D&B reports, Experian Reports. I also worked with customers who were delinquent in payments. I did send customers to collection agencies, I worked with 3 agencies at the time of the companies dissolution. I was asked to stay for the wind-down as they were closing.
not good not much to say
Magazine Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CADecember 23, 2016
not good

dead end , difficult to deal with Walmart management
delivery times of truck not on time
no vacation time
no company car, I have drive from business to business (pump my own gas)
Pros
i work by myself
Cons
no money / no advancement
horrible company to work for
field merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZApril 11, 2016
i dont approve of anything or ways that they do their employees the last day of work which was a friday not knowing anything about the closing of s,i, 3/4 of the way through the day i get a phone call saying this is your last day of work our doors are closing bankrupt sorry for the inconvenience and 4 yrs of my time in the co. was not eligable for unemploymeny
Pros
hours good
Cons
everyone at the company is horrible and chicken
So sorry SOURCE is gone
DISTRICT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLDecember 1, 2015
SOURCE is out of business but was a wonderful company to work for. Everyone, clear across the country pitched in together when another area needed help. I spent my days working with my fellow employees, visiting accounts and doing computer work. My co-workers were exceptional, along with the management. The hardest part of the job was having to travel sometimes, the most enjoyable part was the atmosphere.
Pros
Overall great company
Cons
We had to take a pay cut.
Warehouse
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  East Point, GASeptember 9, 2015
First experience in a warehouse. Hours were okay. Learned to work the line with speed and conduct meetings. Learned to send e-mails and input data. Co-workers were nice and helpful.
Pros
Team member rewards
Cons
Not enough work days
company is deceased
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Ft LauderdaleAugust 24, 2015
Good company, solid pwople but went out of business. this review thing is a PITA and pointless since the company no longer exists.