Source Interlink Employee Review

View all Source Interlink reviews

Easy and productive work
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  East Point, GAMarch 6, 2014
Gather reports and forms to execute daily procedures. Packaged items to be shipped off to different locations. Worked with muticultural individuals. Able to enhance my skills in the spanish language because of my co-workers. Management was about getting the job done but easy-going at the same time. The hardest part of the job was low hours.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
low hours

Other Source Interlink Employee Reviews

I don't have one
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Bonita Springs, FLJanuary 29, 2018
What do you want me to say? The company is closed and there is nothing left to say. Manager great people great job was interesting and fit into my availability.
Pros
Flexible
Umbrella comany interoffice issues
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILDecember 29, 2017
The company abused people with disabilities by allowing another company take over their department. They were Retail Vision. Contacting Management in HR was out of state. They did not answer their phones and voice mail was never answered. It ended up with their Legal Department in Florida that agreed with me that the umbrella companies breached the contracted agreements. i was hired by Source and managed by Retail Vision.Type A personalities that preferred to answer personal calls and not their clients. Source Interlink pulled me off the job I resigned. 6 months later 6,000 people were laid off in the company based in Bonita Fl.
Pros
team effort and direction
Cons
lack of supervision when other company took over. Training poor