Source Medical Employee Reviews

Enjoyed
Senior BA / Sales and Marketing Liaison (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 20, 2015
Enjoyed.

Work life balanced.

Good experience and exposure.
Account review for collections/ Billing paper claims
Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Rome, GAMay 21, 2014
I am currently filling in for my workers compensation supervisor while on medical leave. I reveiw accounts for collections for 30 clients.

I am also in the billing department as of 4/21/14 working paper claims that need medical record to bill to carriers.
working on certification
student (Former Employee), Rome, GAMarch 31, 2014
Pros: worked round my job chedules
Cons: had to put in late nights
I was attending in order to get my Medical Billing & Coding. Teachers were great
Not bad
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Branford, CTJuly 11, 2013
Pros: flexibe schedule
Cons: low pay
Direct manager is awesome, middle management seems a bit out of touch, coworkers some are great and very knowledgeable and helpful. I've learned a lot about software and development seen the company go from a homegrown start up of just 20 employees to being bought and being part of a larger organization that constantly evolving sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse.
Professional setting with great co-workers
Account Follow-Up Rep (Current Employee), Rome, GeorgiaJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: management/workload (very stressful at times)
Daily routine begins with getting started on accounts first thing upon arrival. There are alot of phones calls to make and clients to help. We are in transition with some new management. I have some really great co-workers and we are very close and work well together. The hardest part of the job is trying to juggle all of the different assignments that are put on you. Helping others and meeting some new friends has been the most enjoyable part of my job, not to mention some really great benefits.
Bad IT Development Management
Software Developer (Former Employee), BirminghamOctober 7, 2012
Pros: hr tried to make it a nice place, like having a football lunch for the annual alabama-auburn iron bowl game.
Cons: required to work during christmas at home, if for any reason building closes they make you take a vacation day, or require you to work from home or both.
I never worked in a place where manager used intimidation to motivate employees until I worked for these people. It was like being in a abusive relationship. They tried to keep employees off balance to maintain control. I'm glad I didn't stay long.
Not very easy to train for any position due to poor management skills
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLAugust 22, 2012
Pros: benefits and compensation
Cons: poor management, not knowledgable trainers
No comment; overall, a reputable company with good benefits if you know very specifically what is expected of you, which is sometimes difficult to decipher. No down time.
Unstable environment.
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Wallingford, CTApril 24, 2012
I did not think the training and support was sufficient there.
A family-like work atmosphere, very pleasant.
Software Application Trainer (Former Employee), CTFebruary 15, 2012
Pros: weekly company bbq's in the summer months
Cons: there were none
Probably one of my favorite employment experiences. Very professional people, productive and fun!