SOURCECORP Employee Reviews

great opportunity
Data entry specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 30, 2015
great company and very flexible company. Temp and temp to hire opportunities. Great if you are in the market for data entry job
Slave labor
Data Entry (Former Employee), Englewood, COMay 29, 2015
Pros: none really
Cons: very poor supervisors.
Ever heard of "piece pay" or "piece work"?
Not many have, but this was a wage model when I was working there with three tiers of pay scale depending on your accuracy. Entirely 100% data entry. You were not only "encouraged" to wear your headphones, but talking with your coworkers was almost strictly prohibited.
When contract was re-worked, pay went down. You were expected to produce at least 9.00 per hour, and if your pay rate was, e.g. 8.37 they would "bump you up" to 9.00 per hour, but weren't happy about it.
You were expected to be at your desk working 85% of the time. To ensure this, a clock was running in the upper corner every second you were at your desk typing. If you stopped typing, the clock would stop. Minus your lunch and 2 fifteen minute breaks, being outside of that 85% mark was verboten. 84.27% was not good enough, and they literally had 2 digit qualifiers.
Supervisors spent a great deal of their time filling out reports for a very detail oriented supervisor.
If you worked faster, but your accuracy went down, you got paid at a lower tier.
If you worked slower, so your accuracy improved, you weren't getting as much done, so you were paid at a lower tier.
Your job - balancing between accuracy and speed and keeping at your desk 85% of the time.
If they could have hooked us up to catheters and gotten away with it, they would have done it.
I am able to prioritize my work and meet deadlines
File Imaging Clerk (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 4, 2015
Pros: potlucks
Cons: free pizza
a typical day at work is get on time

My co-workers are very helpful

The hardest part of the job is climbing on the ladder to pull charts for the provider.

The most enjoyable part of the job is start early done early.
Fast Pace, Fun Place
Copy Technician (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMarch 12, 2015
My day started filling out work orders and processing the orders.Hard work pays off.The managers were great and fair very company minded,As far as my co-workers they seem to enjoy there job.The hardest part of the job was getting paper cuts all the time.The most enjoyable part about my job was the customers.
Easy and fun place work
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: easy work, nice co-workers
Cons: got laid-off
A typical day would be just sitting behind a computer doing data entry. The work ranged from processing cleared checks for financial institutions, radio commercial air-play, and medical information.
Constant fear of being laid off
Customer Relations Manager (Former Employee), Binghamton, NYFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: some travel, ability to work from home, salary
Cons: constant fear of losing my job
This company was the best job I've ever had. I was hired right after obtaining my BA at a non-traditional age. I enjoyed the job itself, and I was paid well. I was given sizeable salary increases and promoted. However, after one merger with another company, the company now was a very different place full of fear. Many good people lost their jobs, but I survived, in fact, I was asked to stay by the new executive management. There was a second merger, and I was laid off shortly after that.
Great Employees and Managers but unstable
Data Entry Clerk/ Front Desk Secretary (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: great coworkers and the type of work we did was nice
Cons: hours and pay weren't consistent
Worked in the Data Entry Department typed 75 wpm while copying information from insurance claims into client company's database while meeting a daily productivity requirement. I later was promoted to the front desk secretary which meant greeting anyone who came through company doors. Answered calls and took messages. Once a week I would order supplies for the company. I became close with most of my coworkers since we did work so closely together. The biggest draw back was that the work load was low and we would often get sent home early which would effect our pay. Many of us were laid off due to the lack of work for employees. There was also times where we need to work overtime which I always volunteered for when it wasn't mandatory. The most enjoyable part were the people I met while working there and the opportunities they gave to me whenever they could.
I can perform the work, but the schedule and did not work out
Customer Service (Former Employee), Forest Park, GAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: management's ablity to transition. limited room for growth.
A typical day would last 10 hours. There was a required head phone policy. Associates were required to listen to music while working. I would key medical records with 97%.

During my employment over 5 people in a small department either quit or resigned and new managers were brought in. The environment changed.
Productive and Team oriented work place
Client Services Coordinator/Administration (Former Employee), Sacramento CANovember 8, 2014
Pros: working in with management that trusted my judgement, and did not mico manage me.
Cons: due to consolidation many of my daily job tasks were no longer needed
I worked on any client issues that may come up. I managed all the client contracts and stayed current on renewals. Maintained good communication for challenges, billing and past due accounts. I was the trainer for our clients on our propritary software, DeliverExpress, and managed updates, password changed and access. I was the project manager for most client special project such as medical record purging, and new client set ups. I would manage vendors at our facility and was the purchasing agent for the facility. I was in charge of employee wellfare and communication.

The most enjoyable part of my job was having many different tasks during the day. I enjoyed working as a team and coordinating our team with client needs or concerns.
Productive and fun place to work at
Data Entry (Current Employee), Binghamton, NYJuly 8, 2014
I like my job and i love what I'm doing, i learned allot in this field and the management is just great, management and co-workers are awesome to work with and everything goes so great at work and you just learn so much from everyone that are there, because they are so helpful. and good place to work at!
Unstable and Unprofessional
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Forest Park, GAJune 8, 2014
Cons: unstable work environment
The company has a high turn over rate which makes it uncomfortable to work.
Fun but Short
Data Entry Specialist / Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Upper Marlboro, MDMay 2, 2014
Working with Allied was fun, easy money did my time there and went home via metro.
Great Company
Mail Clerk (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 2, 2014
Great company besides mandatory 14+ hour days and mandatory weekends
No longer exsists
Data Entry (Former Employee), Binghamton, NYMay 1, 2014
Pros: breaks
Cons: no job security
Source corp layed me off and then went bankrupt so it no longer exsists.
Positive working environment
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Monticello, KYMarch 26, 2014
Pros: good hours, positive work environment, friendly co workers
Cons: sometimes had to wait on work to drop in our que over the internet, low pay
Processed various types of insurance claims for different health insurance companies.
Typing, filing, telephony
Call center recruiter (Former Employee), Upper Marlboro, MDMarch 14, 2014
Great place of employment. I loved the job and my co workers. I learned how to type with less errors. I enjoyed coming in everyday.
Good job for billing and coding
Data Entry (Former Employee), London, KYMarch 12, 2014
Had a fun time learning the ins and outs of insurance coding and billing with this job
A very rewarding working experience
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: helping out facilities to fill the needs of their patients.
Cons: long days and lots of driving.
I really enjoyed working to fulfill the needs of patients or their family members. I loved traveling to places I would have never been to if it wasn't for my position. The management team was very supportive and teamed up when needed. The hardest part of my job was being away from home all week.
Nice employees and management
Team Leader, Data Entry Department (Former Employee), Binghamton, NYFebruary 4, 2014
I worked in the data entry department at Sourcecorp. I was promoted within 2 months to a Team Leader. I was then in charge of helping employees with various questions, charting errors, and aiding in the continual training of the other data entry employees.

My speed and accuracy in typing made this job very enjoyable.
worst job in the world
Sorter/Mail Clerk/Scanner (Former Employee), Forest Park, GAFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
forced to do back breaking work for 12 to 13 hours a day. 10 min breaks 30 min lunch