SourceHOV

SourceHOV Employer Reviews

I ENJOYED WORKED HERE,EASY TO DO WORK AND NICE PEOPLE
Data Entry (Former Employee), Carson,CaMarch 5, 2015
I ENJOYED WORKED HERE, EASY TO DO WORK AND NICE PEOPLE . THE HARDEST PART FOR THIS COMPANY THEY DO NOT GIVE YOU A GOOD RATE FOR YOUR TASK THAT'S WHY I DECIDED TO FIND A GOOD JOB.OUT OF 10 I GAVE THEM 7 FOR MY RATE SCORE TO THIS COMPANY.
13 hour shifts, no job security
General Clerk/Data Entry Processing (Current Employee), Mount Vernon, KYFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: good pay, paid holidays
Cons: 13 hour shifts, no talking, 10 min breaks, pressure
Never been to a place where all the supervisors and mgmt. are all under 21. WTF? Come to find out they get the job thru family and friends, and then find out they haven't even done the job for which they are supervising. Good pay but to sit there for 13 hours and cant talk and have pressure to meet "production" its just not worth it.
It can get stressful at times
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), London, KYJanuary 19, 2015
I like my co-workers, I learned to process mail, to scan, to key the mail, I learned the W2'S. My boss is nice. I don't work everyday of the year.
good job
Mailroom Sorter (Former Employee), London, KYJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: money
Cons: hours worked
good job to have even thought it was a temp job. all we did was go throught the mail and put it in the right box
It's a paying job
Data Entry (Former Employee), Forest ParkJanuary 9, 2015
Cons: management, supervisors, hours, low pay
I would not recommend this company to anyone unless desperate for employment. The hours are up and down and management does not care about your family
Loved This Freelance Gig!
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), MichiganDecember 17, 2014
Working for SourceHOV was a wonderful experience! I worked on my own time, made excellent money and loved being able to work from home!
This was a high intensity working environment, with great people
Enterprise Administrator (Former Employee), Troy, MIDecember 12, 2014
Pros: great group of co-workers
Cons: lots of unnecessary politics and most of the computer equipment was eol
A typical day working would be attending meetings in the morning to review issues and request. After that I would get together with my team and strategist how to resolve issues and implement projects. I was responsible for managing Altirs and Server management in our domain.
Just like returning to high school.
General Clerk (Former Employee), Mt Vernon, KYNovember 23, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: horrible management, depressing atmosphere
I guess the one thing that sticks out for me is the absolutely horrible management of this facillity. The site director is honestly the most ruthless person I have ever known! She has the rest of the management beneath her so threatened that they cannot make a single simple decision without her approval first.
The work environment is depressing. Everyone talking about everyone else and how much they hate this place.
Don't get me wrong, yes it is a good paying job. But money isn't everything! I have spoken with several people who got jobs elsewhere who say they didn't know that other companies actually treat their employees like people and not just a number like SourceHOV does.
To sum it up I felt threatened the entire year and a half I worked there. You never know if you can meet the quotas or if the site is going to close and you are reminded almost daily that you can be replaced at any time.
Not the best company
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee), Forest park GaNovember 22, 2014
Management was not good and, the job itself was mentally taxing.
Wonderful people to work for and with
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), london, kyNovember 9, 2014
A good place to work if you like to sit for hours at a time. Plus side is that you can have an Mp3 player to help pass the time. The managers are nice and understand certain short commings when needed off a day of work.
Great Place
Data Entry Clerk- Keying (Former Employee), Kingston, NYNovember 8, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: very quiet
I was assigned there through a temp angency and was so sad when the job was over. I loved the managment.
Excellent
Director of Operations (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 8, 2014
Cons: medical was expensive
Learned to be an operation guy overseeing multi projects. Several projects in New York State, Jacksonville, Orlando, West Palm beach. A
Great experience
Mail Clerk (Current Employee), Forest Park, GANovember 6, 2014
Pros: decent breaks and lunch, nice co-workers and environment.
Cons: temporary position.
A typical day at work is I clock in and then sign into locks. I grab a trash bag and gloves. I sit at my desk and out the trash bag in my personal trash can, my supplies, envelope opener and staple remover on my desk. I put my yellow patch sheet, id sheets and source sheet in the right cubby hole on my desk. Then I have my trays of open enrollment envelopes put onto my desk and I sort them with checks to either Lockbox, Check 1,2,3 or Group 1,2,3. Then I would hand in my complete work to the QA person on duty. I will go back to my desk and clean off my desk, empty my trash can and then go to Post code QA.

There is eight co-workers that I work with and we work together to get the job done on time and accurate. We all have our job we are suppose to do.

I feel I do not have any hard parts about my current job.

My most enjoyable part of my job is everything that I do.
Great company
VA Medical Claims Processor (Former Employee), Forest Park, GAOctober 11, 2014
Pros: great people and benefits
Enjoyed working with the staff. They provided training and ensured that you are comfortable with your assignment before you get started.
fun workplace
Data Encoder (Keyer) (Current Employee), Angeles, TXOctober 10, 2014
fun workplace... friendly co-workers... nice type of work... Challenging..
Productive environment where I can utilize my skills and experiences
Mail Clerk (Former Employee), Forest Park, GASeptember 28, 2014
Productive environment opening and process mail. Nice comfortable environment, employees work well with each other.
SourceHov
Quality Control Clerk (Former Employee), Newnan, GASeptember 10, 2014
Good pay, but schedule is crazy. Workload can be very busy. Drama in workplace.
Excellent stepping in the Career i would like to proceed in.
HR Assistant/HR Coordinator (Current Employee), Carson, CAAugust 25, 2014
This job has given me the opportunity to enter and grow in my career as a HR professional.
Very boring and dull workplace
Indexer (Former Employee), Binghamton, NYAugust 20, 2014
Pros: good co workers for the most part get to listen to music
Cons: very boring and unreliable workplace
you got to type all day the managers were very rude and unreliable always creating problems then blaming lower workers it was stolen from when i worked there people stealing checks sent in for state taxes and workers compensation
SourceHOV
Data Entry Operator/Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee), Forest Park, GAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: stability in knowing you have a job regardless of high volume or low volume
Cons: either no hours or too many hour, depending on the time of year.
Management is very unprofessional as far as communication goes. It's a job based on seasons. Either you are up in peak season or down. Either unable to maintain a home due to an unsteady paycheck or unable to maintain that home due to not having the time from spending 15 hours a day 6 days a week at work.

1 2 3 4 5