SourceHOV Employer Reviews

SourceHOV
Data Entry Operator/Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee), Forest Park, GAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: stability in knowing you have a job regardless of high volume or low volume
Cons: either no hours or too many hour, depending on the time of year.
Management is very unprofessional as far as communication goes. It's a job based on seasons. Either you are up in peak season or down. Either unable to maintain a home due to an unsteady paycheck or unable to maintain that home due to not having the time from spending 15 hours a day 6 days a week at work.
it was a job
Courier (Current Employee), kingston nyJuly 1, 2014
Pros: paycheck
if they did a good job that the state liked...they wouldn't of had to close
Boring
Mail Clerk (Former Employee), London, KYJune 21, 2014
Pros: there werent any.
Cons: when i was interviewed, the manager asked if i was lying. management was really poor, training was pretty much you being thrown to wolves. very unpersonable company.
I opened and sorted State of Kentucky W2's and tax documents. I opened the envelopes, I took out staples and paperclips, then organized depending on the type of document I had. we weren't allowed to talk unless it was to a manager, and we had to be extremely quite.
Fun, fast-paced, varied environment
Imaging Specialist I (Former Employee), Forest Park, GAJune 18, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere, special events throughout year, always busy and never idling
Cons: short breaks, workload variability (some days would be finished in 2 hours, others 14), space issues (departments occasionally crowded together)
This company dabbles in a wide variety of jobs and industries, leading to intermingling with people with different personalities and backgrounds. While all departments operated as individual family-like units, every department in the campus would come together as one large, blended family.

Jobs here normally operated on very strict deadlines and turn-around – more... times, so life was always fast-paced and bustling. Some days work volumes would be extremely high; oppositely, some days work volumes could be quite low. Departments who received lighter workloads would often assist in areas where higher volumes were received upon completion of their work. The first and last week of each month were often the busiest, most stressful times - but departments would reward their workers with ordering lunches (pizza, Chinese, Mexican, etc) to show their appreciation for the work performed.

Some conflicts would arise due to the tight quarters of some departments and noise issues (i.e., a department being louder than another and causing distraction), but these issues were often resolved quickly and without animosity.

This job would be ideal for anyone who likes to hit the ground running the moment they start their work day - and who likes to keep that momentum going all the way until the day's end. – less
Good workplace, uncomfortable chairs to be sitting working all day in. Nice break room and facility.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), London, KYJune 11, 2014
Pros: nice break room
Cons: short breaks
Typical day at work was we came in, clocked in, sat down at our table and just typed for 8 hours. Personally love to type, pick it over anything else. However, the chairs were not the best for that type of work. Would recommend them to get new work chairs. Facility was very nice.
Good place to work. Not so good to stay.
Production Clerk (Current Employee), Carson, CAJune 6, 2014
Pros: can you use earphones while working, simple tasks, good people to work with
A day at SourceHOV is pretty much the same everyday. Basically, We get work from clients, prep it, scan it, have it go through Quality Assurance, and then send it back. What i learned in this company is taking initiative. From doing so, i was able to move through different departments and learn different types of work allowing myself to be more efficient – more... for the company. I would not say there is a hard part of the job. It is all quite very simple. learning it all may be a little difficult. But once you get the hang of it, its pretty simple. The most enjoyable part is working with the people there. Everybody seems to get along just fine. – less
na
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee), Georgiana, AlJune 5, 2014
the Management is poor to take action when things are wrong. the work envirnoment is terrible
Easy Job
Data Entry Clerk/ Team Member Trainer (Former Employee), Forest Park, GAJune 3, 2014
Pros: off on weekends and during the week off at a reasonable time
Cons: no job security
there was no job security, and the management was not dependable.
Nice Job but Laidoff rate is at an all Time High!!!
General Clerk I (Former Employee), Newnan, GAJune 2, 2014
Pros: pay, schedule
Cons: things are always changing, lay off rate
It was a good job, nice pay but they over hired and laid a lot of people off. I mean how can you over hire people??? there is no job security here at all.
N/A
Production Clerk/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Forest Park, GAMay 28, 2014
Learned quite a bit from this employer. Enjoyed the management and job ethics.
Days go by fast
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), Binghamton NYMay 27, 2014
Arrive for the day go to station. sign into the certain programs that I am permitted to. The I proceed to start my task of entering the information into the system until my first break, come back repeat process until lunch come back, continue the process until final break, then finish up the process until end of shift. Do not really interact with coworkers – more... because we each have our own cubicles to be in. – less
Good at first then a lot of changes.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, KYMay 7, 2014
Pros: good benefits.
Cons: took away bonuses. too much over time.
Would data entry a lot of different of jobs. Like the other job. Then done a lot of clerical and mail jobs. General clerk.
productive friendly
Document Prep Clerk / Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), Kingston, NYApril 29, 2014
Pros: the breaks are good and the pay is good
I remove staples from papers and organize the documents to their title for ex outsorts will go in the outsorts bin and other documents would be prepped for scanning. I learned how to be fast but accurate. My co workers are very friendly funny and just nice in general. I enjoy going to work to be able to see my co workers the management is great very – more... helpful with questions the hardest part is to remove a huge staple out of a thick form. – less
Nice Manager but horrible environment
Data Entry/Document Imaging (Current Employee), Forest Park, GAApril 11, 2014
My typical day at work is scanning or preparing files. They treat you mean. I like my manager/supervisor. Very understanding person. I just don't think that production work is for me any more. The hardest part about this job is meeting production. Im a hard worker and used to working fast pace but it seem like its too hard here. The older i am getting – more... the more i am realizing that i belong back in an office setting. Its drama all over the place. – less
Challenging work
Accounting Para-Professional (Former Employee), Urbandale, IAApril 10, 2014
Learned Accounts Payable and Receivable. Enjoyed the challenging work.
A job you want to run from as fast as you can.
Document Control Specialist (Current Employee), Newnan, GAApril 3, 2014
Pros: but the computer experance i have gained there
A lot of favoritism, and unfairness.
would not rec amend anyone take a job the. The only way to get a head in this job is to date someone in management
Strict and rule oriented workplace
General Clerk (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, KYMarch 1, 2014
Pros: the pay at source hov was excellent, as well as the hours and benefits. also, the work itself was very interesting.
Cons: more drama than a middle school
*In SourceHOV there are numerous different positions to work in. I worked in 3 of those positions. My first position was Prep. You receive a batch of paperwork from the room runner. You tape rips and tears, remove post it notes, place in document separators where necessary, and place in triggers where needed (group on and off, color on and off, STR – more... triggers). This department was all about preparing the documents for scanning.
* I also worked in QC, where you start working on a computer. This is where you view the scanned documents and remove all blank pages, rotate pages to the correct direction, make sure all documents are in correct order, and make sure all forms are together.
* The last department I worked at SourceHOV was Doc Id. This is the last department before sending the batches for audit. You name and date all documents using date stamps and form numbers, double check all page rotations and make sure every document is in the correct place.
* All of these work environments had limited talking due to quality. Talking was a distraction, and we dealt with important paperwork, mistakes were not an option.
* The hardest part of the job for me was when I got to Doc Id. Some of the documents we dealt with were extremely old, you couldn't always see the form numbers or date stamps. You learn how to recognize some of the more common forms, so you can identify them even when there is no form number. – less
Good Company
QA Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 24, 2014
Good Company to work.
Didn't get a chance to work more, so wouldn't be able to review it properly
Its not as good as it seems..
Data entry (Current Employee), forest parkFebruary 10, 2014
I was hired as mail room clerk ended up as data entry. Where we are force to work ten to twelve hours. We have no set schedule, we go in never knowing what time we will get off. I found out after hired i was pregnant. Flash four months later, where we just started to work long hours. I get occurrence for having to leave early due to emergency appts. – more... I physically cant work these hours due to being in pain. And of course they don't care. This company is a mess and very unfair. The show favoritism clear as day. Ppl pick how long there breaks and no problems. I was told once an excuse from a dr or court would not keep anyone from having an occurrences.I wouldnt recommend this to my worst enemy... – less
Imaging Clerk III (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 6, 2014
Details would be discussed at interview. This text block will not allow entry under a certain character count. Therefore I will fill this box with useless info.

Again, all details of my employment with SourceHOV would be discussed during an interview.

1 2 3 4 5