SourceHOV Employee Reviews

Great management
Mather Veteran Affairs Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  Mather, CAJanuary 25, 2016
I had a wonderful experience with this position. This was a contract position so I had to answer to both the supervisors in the Department of Veterans Affairs as well as my employer supervisor at Source HOV. It was a little hectic at times because from what I observed there was little communication about our target goals between the two management teams. However, I enjoyed my time as a Medical Records Technician and the atmosphere was balanced and training was appreciated.
Pros
The salary and the actual duties of the position
Cons
Contract position - no job security or advancement available
Great work environment
Inside Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIApril 5, 2016
A great work environment. Management is easy to get along with and are genuinely interested in their employees. Co-workers are willing to help you out and often set up impromptu meetings to get each others best practices. The hardest part of the job is being burnt out after a full day of calling on executives, directors and higher ups and never actually speaking to anyone. Overcoming objection is also a stressful part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is my management and co-workers. Everyone is easy going and there's no competition with each other.
Pros
staff and actual job
Cons
Overcoming objection on a daily basis
Awful place to work
Medical Claims Processor/Scanner (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 27, 2016
I worked at the Troy location back in 2002/2003 and I was hired in as a Medical Claims Processor and 2 or 3 months in, I had to learn, not voluntarily, my team leader's job in the morning, which was scanning the claims into the scanner and processing the claims in the afternoon, without no extra money. With the same salary I was making. Management is awful as well. They have no clue how to run a business.
Pros
Cons
Easy work
Poor Managemanet
General Clerk (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAMarch 18, 2016
The job itself wasn't bad however, the production expectations and how they came to these numbers is a complete puzzle to me there are so many factors that affect production that were not calculated in to the production reports. You usually only get recognized if you made a mistake even its just one typo in a week which created poor moral. Its a good job if your are one of the favorites and get the good work handed to you. The people that are supposed to help with quality are more interested in what they want to do rather than what needs fixed. (needless to say good thing they work for Source HOV because they wouldn't work for me)
Pros
Great Coworkers
Cons
Poor management
Worst place to work in London Kentucky.
Scanner Operator (Former Employee) –  London, KYFebruary 2, 2016
I was one of the best document scanners this place had ever had. Done wrong by the upper management. All you are is a number to them. They push you to work hard and get the job done but don't even thank you after you do all the work for them. I wouldn't recommend anyone to work here. Plus they treat you like you are in high school not a work place.
No Job Security & Horrible management
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 23, 2016
I worked here for all of a month. The job was boring because all you do is type and listen to your music. You get a 30 minute lunch break and two 10 minute breaks, one before and one after. Management was not that great. Asked for a change in schedule and he couldn't fix my schedule to help with an issue I had at hand but was able to change another girl's schedule whom was in the same training group as me. Job is not horrible, but beware of management, favoritism, and lack of variety in work.
Pros
Listen to music while working
Cons
Short breaks, management, favortism, lack of variety in work
Work enviroment
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GADecember 29, 2015
The management team had a open door policy which is great. Job security not so great, constantly losing contracts with different client, compensation was not study, it depends on if you have work or not
Pros
coworker and management
Cons
Pay and job security
A comfortable work environment.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  London, KYAugust 31, 2016
The management was very understand and patient when it came to new hires learning. Very helpful and flex-able when needing a day off for doctor visits or such.
I learned a lot about data entry information and many things, not just involving my job too, But also about team work and understanding others.
I loved all my co-workers and we all interacted together well.
The hardest part of the job was when I was switched to a new contract or when some of the works of a forum was changed and we had to learn how to do it from scratch.
The most enjoyable part would have to be my co-workers and management due to the friendly understanding relationships we had together. It made a very comfortable work environment to be in.
Used to be a great company until Corporate took over
Office Employee (Current Employee) –  Urbandale, IAJune 25, 2016
Corporate took all incentives away. Used to have holiday meals and cookouts, now all the managers have to make soup for our holiday meal that they pay for themselves. No raises or bonuses. Some people work like dogs and others are allowed to do bare minimum. Company is falling apart. Very sad because it used to be great. Corporate moved our entire operation into a building across the street to a building that is half the size and we have to share with 2 other companies. Everybody is crammed in there and its's a major fire hazard.
Advancement opportunities are rare but do happen to those who shine. I was able to work my way up from the bottom.
Pros
some great people, advancement if you shine above the rest
Cons
Corporate, no employee incentives, laziness and complaining about petty stuff, company falling apart
Guaranteed hours great place to work management will make you think twice about working here they are unfair to their employees and do not compensate
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJune 17, 2016
But working for this company Not only was the management not helpful but they put ridiculous workloads on their employees with a crazy quota and when you didn't complete it there was repercussions of attitudes and this and that they do not care about your personal life or things going on in your work life all they want is for you to do your job and get it done they don't care how long you have to stay or even if it means overtime they're just a very uncaring place to work for if you want hours you got it here but your quota is 350 documents an hour and let me tell you something even when you make quota it's still not enough so if you want a job that's full of pressure to where it feels like you can never amount to anything this is the job for you
Pros
Great hours and a lot of alone time
Cons
Unfair quota unfair management

Want to know more about SourceHOV?

Ask a question
Productive workplace with perfect hours.
General Clerk (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAJune 13, 2016
A day at SourceHOV was typical, everyday employees would sit at their station and begin work promptly at 6:00am. I've learn a lot from being a military data entry clerk. Some of the skills that I have picked up includes, professional typing skills (50 wpm), time management, the ability to be self motivated, and I also had time to become a lead assistant. The data entry position is a fairly easy position. The best part about SourceHOV besides the easygoing environment is my coworkers and managers and the relationship I've gained working side by side with them for two and a half years.
Pros
Schedule, healthcare
Cons
short breaks
Mt.Vernon SourceHOV/Oxford Gov
Prep, Data Entry, Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Mt. Vernon, KYAugust 8, 2016
When I first started working there it was good, then CACI Joined was Great Job! CACI left and then the job went downhill, not very caring on employees health, don't give the ones who worked there longer any type of hype or thanks for helping the new trainees, when I was there the Employees did the work while Supervisor or management just sat back and did nothing to help the environment of our work area. They Brought back the two worst companies to work for and ran down a great job into the ground.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
Potluchs
I loved working here
Data Entry Clerk/Imaging (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAMarch 17, 2016
I worked here for 8 1/2 years and have nothing negative to say about SourceHOV besides Job Security and Advancement. I didn't really advance much in my years working here. I was laid off due to reduction in work force after 8 1/2 years and that kinda hurt my soul to have to leave. But, all together a great experience and I loved working here
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
No advancement/ No Room for advancment
Dont work here
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 21, 2016
Horrible management. They go around making sure were not on our phones and management themselves are on there phones. They take personal calls in there office. Tell us we can't eat on the floor yet they eat in there office. No HR department here. So if you have an issues you have to call corporate if they answer. Alorica is a better place to work as bad as they are it is worse here. Only take this job if you have to. I lasted 3 weeks got sick of my HR issue not being answered so i walked out.
Pros
Great Co works and team leads
Cons
Very bad Supervisors
Complete assigned duties
WellPoint - Production Clerk (Current Employee) –  Carson, CAJune 1, 2016
Responsible for gathering, sorting and batching of medical documents, along with operating office scanner to produce digital images for retention. Sort incoming correspondence and prepare miscellaneous documents according to job instructions. Other duties include, the ability to identify different document types, such as confidential sensitive information. I was required to follow precise instructions and communicate with supervisor closely. A large portion of my duties were to maintain security and confidence in regards to a client’s personal information.
Productive and family oriented atmosphere
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDAugust 6, 2016
A typical day at work was something to look forward to. I learned how to process a large amount of documents in a short period of time. Management was extremely pleasant. My co-workers were easy to work with. The hardest part of the job is when the company eliminated the department I worked in for 19 years due to lack of work. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the staff that I grew to be very fond of.
Pros
good pay, good benefits, good atmosphere, flexable hours
Cons
Not a good place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 26, 2016
This was the worst company to work for. Management has favorites in the office even if they don't come to work and do what they are supposed to do. They lie about everything. The manager comes in the office and won't even speak to the office, only to certain people. I was taught you walk in the room you speak. His main goal as he stated is to make HIS money. Some employees were let go because they brought their phones in the office. There is one employee who was allowed to keep her job when her phone rang in the office because she is buddy buddy with one of the supervisors. The supervisors talk about employees to other employees, even if it is personal information they share. If they don't like you they treat you bad. They punish you like a child. We were told the work we were doing was to last through December. Per the lies they tell the work is gone already. They allow certain people to work when they tell others not to come in. When you do come in you rarely make a full day. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS JOB TO ANYONE. THIS WHOLE COMPANY IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Nothng
Cons
Dumb supervisors and managers immature supervisors a lot of favoritism IGNORANT MANAGEMENT
Stay far away
Healthcare (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 6, 2016
Lied about job expectations and productivity requirements during interview process. 5 weeks of training away from family was worthless as the trainer was pulled away to work on other projects constantly. (Too bad because they have an excellent and extremely knowledgeable trainer). Worked at least 11 hours a day and still couldn't meet productivity, which made me concerned that the job was insecure and worried about it daily. Supervisor juggling too many other projects to be any support to her team.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Not a great place to work
Keyer (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 23, 2016
The only thing I enjoyed about working here is the fact we could listen to our music and there was little to no contact with anyone. Perfect job for an introvert. However, the shift leaders weren't always the best. I got laid off for attendance. They told Unemployment they were downsizing work force. The real reason: I was getting paid too much. $14-$15/hr +benefits & 401K. And I was still living in poverty. I would *NOT* recommend working here, unless you're desperate. Honestly.
Pros
Listening to music
Cons
No advancement, Low wages, horrible shift managers
A very great place to work
Data Entry, Image Consultant, File Handler (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GASeptember 10, 2016
A typical day would consist of clearing imaging and transferring data files from one area to finalizing for shipment of those files. Managers and co-workers there were understanding and kind for the most part. The most enjoyable part of the job was just being around the staff.
Pros
Wages and Insurance Coverage
Cons
Short Lunch Breaks

2.9