South, Inc. Nashville Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great environment with a good sense of unity
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 26, 2017
Was the first job where i had to dress business professional everyday. I enjoyed the fact that everyone was super helpful and, encouraged an entrepreneur mindset and made you push towards you goals everyday.
My Experiences with South Inc
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 9, 2017
Great atmosphere
Involved management and team members
I've got promoted 3 times this past year!

I've learned a lot about myself as a business professional while working with South! I always had strong communication skills, however, the detailed customer service that South provides to their clients and customers is unreal. They go above and beyond to make sure that their clients/customers are taken care of.

I've learned a great deal about sales/marketing/promotional strategies to support an awesome client and have enjoyed the hands on training that received every step of the way! The training is done step by step and makes me feel like I not only have a strong work system, but a strong friend system to help me if I'm ever having a tough day.
Pros
atmosphere, no cubes! love the people and the training
Cons
it does involve customer service/sales/marketing/detailed oriented, which isn't a great match for some people
Door to Door Sales
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 15, 2016
Masked as "management training program" - really door to door sales of a pyramid scheme. Best part of the day was learning new sales skills in the office in the morning - worst part of the job was young 21 year old girls being sent to unsafe neighborhoods alone to knock on doors and sell AT&T internet & TV
Pros
Fun office atmosphere
Cons
No money in the job/unsafe
productive and fun
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 7, 2016
loved working here with the people and the atmosphere and had a really great time being here. didn't even feel like work when I was there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at South, Inc. Nashville. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5