Provide administrative support to Loan Officer and Processor.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION:
- Strong computer and phone skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the mortgage/lending business
- Knowledge of FNMA and FHLMC and their automated underwriting systems
- Prior experience as a Loan Officer Assistant or Processor a must
- Responsible for a pipeline of up to 25-30 loans per month.
- Set up loan files and collect and review documents related to applicant’s financial status
- Reviews loan application package for completeness and accuracy
- Assist Processor in gathering documents and data needed to complete loan process
- Work with customers to get loan conditions cleared
- Responsible for gathering credit and other documents from the customer and third parties
- Communicate with borrower and/or vendors throughout the loan process
- Order appraisals, title work, payoffs, all 3rd party verifications homeowners Insurance, etc
- Verifies and validates supporting income, asset and liability documentation
- Complete the processing checklist prior to putting the file into processing
- Schedule closings & review HUD’s for accuracy.
- Support person for loan officer, processor, and borrowers
Calyx Point, Adobe, working with cloud services, scanning documents into a paperless environment, Microsoft Office Suite, , Multi-tasking, Technology Oriented, Strong oral and Written skills, Team player, Self-starter, Detail oriented, ability to work well under pressure with time constraints.
Based on Experience
About the Company:
About HomeTown Lenders
HomeTown Lenders began as a local mortgage brokerage firm with a vision for reshaping the future of lending by combining technology with unsurpassed customer service in order to provide customers with the most efficient mortgage process possible. From the start, our business model has always been framed around the strong belief that the main focus of our operations will always be our customers.
We are a closely-knit, professional organization committed to providing the highest level of customer service through highly experienced loan consultants utilizing the most innovative technology available. However, as technology becomes an increasingly larger part of our daily operations, we never lose sight of the fact that Honesty, Values, and Integrity have always been the backbone of our business.
Here at HomeTown Lenders, we believe that even in the face of rapid technological advances, old-fashioned service with a smile will never become obsolete. We do business the right way ... the HomeTown Lenders way!