SOUTH HAVEN HEALTH SYSTEM

SOUTH HAVEN HEALTH SYSTEM Employee Reviews

Very enjoyable place to work
Director - Patient Financial Services (Former Employee), South Haven, MIDecember 21, 2013
Supervised business office operations:
Registration, billing, collections, payment applications and served on many hospital work groups including revenue cycle committees, charging committees, search committee for new financial system, insurance yearly assessment committee, and strategic work groups.
The co-workers were great.
Month end preparation and reporting was the most difficult part of the job.
The most enjoyable were special team projects.
The department that I work in is a close knit group more like family than coworkers, with high standards of patient care and commitment to quality car
Certified Lymphedema Therapist (Current Employee), South Haven, MIOctober 13, 2013
Pros: nice working environment
Cons: slow advancement and/or pay advancement
The stress of the implementation of EMR has had its effect on our staff. However, I feel that our facility is small enough to still know our patients intimately and large enough to employ quality practitioners.
OVERALL GOOD PLACE TO WORK AND WOULD RETURN IF ASKED
STAFF RADIOGRAPHER (Former Employee), South Haven, MIApril 9, 2013
Pros: good benifits, fair wages for this area
Cons: long drive, no praise from supervisor for jobs well done
I ENJOYED WORKING AT SOUTH HAVEN, I WORKED NIGHT AND IT WAS UP AND DOWN MOST OF TIME THE WORK I HAD TO DO DIDN'T KEEP ME BUSY, I LEARNED TO DO CT'S, THE UPPER MANAGEMENT WAS FRIENDLY, BUT THERE WAS SOME CONFLICT.
MY CO-WORKERS WERE GREAT. THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS FINDING THINGS TO DO DURING SLOW TIMES.
MOST ENJOYABLE PART WAS HELPING PEOPLE, AND PROVIDING TOOLS (XRAYS) TO HELP THEM GET THE PROPER TREATMENT.
Small hospital, huge personal experience
Certified Coder (Current Employee), South Haven, MIJanuary 4, 2012
Pros: benefits are great, co-workers are fun
Cons: i live 45 minutes away, that's it
This hospital is a great and wonderful place to work for. The people here are very personable. The management team is the most approachable management team I've worked with.