South Lincoln Medical Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
This was a job where no two days were the same.
Groundskeeper/Hospital Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Kemmerer, WYSeptember 19, 2014
There was nothing typical about a day at this job. This was one of the most rewarding parts of the job. My duties changed daily. I learned how to work in a fast paced environment and tackle whatever challenges were presented to me. I worked with many different people in many different departments every day. The hardest part of my job was dealing with how fragile life can be, and how quickly it can change. I most enjoyed the variety of tasks that I accomplished and the people that I worked with.
Enjoyed the people I worked with.
Central Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Kemmerer, WYOctober 31, 2013
My typical day was coming in and getting things ready for the surgeries for the day. After each surgeries I would clean up and sterilize the instruments used and get the packs and trays ready again.
Pros
close to home
Cons
politics
house keeping
House keeping (Former Employee) –  kemmerer wy.May 30, 2013
I am considered a hard worker. I pay close attention to details and i focus on the tasks asked of me. I am friendly with others and I work at a team member. I made some great friends working at south Lincoln. working in the nursing home always made my day thanks to the residents who were always so kind and full of amazing stories.
Pros
free breakfast on thursdays
Cons
shift started 5am
Work hard and have fun with staff
Charge RN (Former Employee) –  Kemmerer, WYOctober 2, 2012
I know some of the employees that work there and hope to be able to fit back into the club. It was a great job I learned alot of things because you do everything, I have matured since i left.
thanks for considering me
Pros
free meals
Cons
i dont know