Pros: caring people, great working place
Cons: insurance and benefits, salaries
* Constant reviewing of processes and improving them
* I've learned that there's always room for one more improvement
* In managmenet, I have a great mentor, who I have learned a great deal in just one year.
* Great co-workers, always participate in any improvements of the hospital
* Making staff decisions that affect that persons life.
* I enjoy my job any day, but when we pass our goals and I see my staff excited and asking me, ok what else can we improve on? It's a great feeling.