South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers Employee Reviews

Great company with ever growing opportunities
Imaging Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 24, 2015
STRIC has been a great place to work. They have developed a good system to keep a steady flow of patients to the multiple sites in the San Antonio area. Although I would be stressed and overwhelmed at times, the reward of assisting patients in their journey for medical treatment is worth it.

Some days can be slow paced and boring, but most days see a steady flow of scheduled patients as well as add-ons.

Minor issues with scheduling conflicts that are usually fixed easily.
Fun and productive workplace
Front Desk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio texasJune 22, 2015
Great directors and staff that work hard and can balance having fun and working. Lots of room for advancement and they work with you.
Hard working, fast paced, environment
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 18, 2013
I am on the computer all day, so a typical day at work would be me completing reports that are due in the morning when I come in, and then working on the remainder of my job duties which vary on any given day depending on what I am working on.

I have the pleasure of working in a total of anywhere from 10-15 softwares on any given day, which helps keep my skills up in all of these softwares. Since I have been here, I have been trained in Microsoft Access to where I can build and maintain databases, which is also part of my job.

I was brought into this company when my previous company, Radiology Associates, merged with South Texas Radiology. I have developed a strong rapport with management, my co-workers, and other employees that I work with outside of my location, and we work well as a team.
Pros
free lunches when working on end of month
it is enducive environment to work at.
Nuclear medicine technology Intern (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 8, 2012
my experience at STRIC is amazing, good place to learn new experience .

4.6