South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers Employee Reviews

Over work you, low pay
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 20, 2017
The pay is very low, management is not knowlegable. Training is fast and terrible. Don't apply if this only income. People are rude. No job security. They love to screw you over
Benefits
Cons
Low pay, bad hours
Imaging Center
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 8, 2016
Great Benefits. Stressful atmosphere. Call Center. No allowed to work on your own. Sedentary position. Management high strung. Co-workers-fair. Hardest part of day is getting through the day. Enjoyable part of day- end of day.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Exceptional Company
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 17, 2016
STRIC is one of the best places that I have worked for. The company is more than just a company, it's a community. A point was always made to let everyone know that they matter and what they have to say matters. Always willing to go above and beyond for their employees. Advancement opportunites were plentiful. Managers, Site Directors and Senior Executives had an amazing open door policy with anything.
Very Busy
Imaging Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 10, 2016
I started working here at the young age of 18 and the shift I had worked great with my college schooling. St. Davids offers their staff the flexibility and growth to better themselves.
great company
Physician Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  San antonio, TXOctober 6, 2015
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers is a great place to work and has good benefits. Not a great work/life balance, but a good employer.
Great company with ever growing opportunities
Imaging Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 24, 2015
STRIC has been a great place to work. They have developed a good system to keep a steady flow of patients to the multiple sites in the San Antonio area. Although I would be stressed and overwhelmed at times, the reward of assisting patients in their journey for medical treatment is worth it.

Some days can be slow paced and boring, but most days see a steady flow of scheduled patients as well as add-ons.

Minor issues with scheduling conflicts that are usually fixed easily.
Hard working, fast paced, environment
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 18, 2013
I am on the computer all day, so a typical day at work would be me completing reports that are due in the morning when I come in, and then working on the remainder of my job duties which vary on any given day depending on what I am working on.

I have the pleasure of working in a total of anywhere from 10-15 softwares on any given day, which helps keep my skills up in all of these softwares. Since I have been here, I have been trained in Microsoft Access to where I can build and maintain databases, which is also part of my job.

I was brought into this company when my previous company, Radiology Associates, merged with South Texas Radiology. I have developed a strong rapport with management, my co-workers, and other employees that I work with outside of my location, and we work well as a team.
Pros
Free lunches when working on End of Month
it is enducive environment to work at.
Nuclear medicine technology Intern (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 8, 2012
my experience at STRIC is amazing, good place to learn new experience .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers Reviews by Location