South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers Employee Reviews

good company to work for
MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 12, 2017
good company to work for, team help, great benefits, good management teams, flexible , solid, dependable company. great part of hca company. several locations
stressful work place
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 21, 2017
This company pays their employee's very little for the daily work load.
The management is not organized and the training is poor for the expectations that they hold the employee to. There is no Work/Life balance with this company at all! There is no sympathy or compassion for the employee's for it being a Hospital Built company. Interview and orientation show the company to be nothing like it actually is. I love what I do but do not love working for this company.
company looks good in the surface
Insurance Verifier (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 21, 2017
Management and pay could be better. they work us like dogs. company policies and procedures change every few weeks/months. No appreciation for employee's hard work. I have learned a lot working for company, but the stress and pay that comes with it is almost not worth staying for.
Low pay, Bad Management, Poor training, No Work/Life Balance
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 2, 2017
This company pays their employee's very little for the daily work load.

There is no Work/Life balance with this company at all!
Typical Day At Work
A/P Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 20, 2017
Matched, Batched and coded invoices for payment for 16 different medical facilities. Was asigned and responsible for certain vendors. Processed invoices on a weekly basis for payment. Reconciled Vendor statements at the end of the month. Helped with the month end process. Processed Accurals at the end of the month. Communicated well with my vendors that were assigned to me.
Enjoyed working with my fellow co-workers. Very structured enviroment. Pleaseant atmosphere.
Over work you, low pay
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 20, 2017
The pay is very low, management is not knowlegable. Training is fast and terrible. Don't apply if this only income. People are rude. No job security. They love to screw you over
Benefits
Cons
Low pay, bad hours
Imaging Center
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 8, 2016
Great Benefits. Stressful atmosphere. Call Center. No allowed to work on your own. Sedentary position. Management high strung. Co-workers-fair. Hardest part of day is getting through the day. Enjoyable part of day- end of day.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Exceptional Company
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 17, 2016
STRIC is one of the best places that I have worked for. The company is more than just a company, it's a community. A point was always made to let everyone know that they matter and what they have to say matters. Always willing to go above and beyond for their employees. Advancement opportunites were plentiful. Managers, Site Directors and Senior Executives had an amazing open door policy with anything.
Very Busy
Imaging Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 10, 2016
I started working here at the young age of 18 and the shift I had worked great with my college schooling. St. Davids offers their staff the flexibility and growth to better themselves.
great company
Physician Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  San antonio, TXOctober 6, 2015
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers is a great place to work and has good benefits. Not a great work/life balance, but a good employer.
Great company with ever growing opportunities
Imaging Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 24, 2015
STRIC has been a great place to work. They have developed a good system to keep a steady flow of patients to the multiple sites in the San Antonio area. Although I would be stressed and overwhelmed at times, the reward of assisting patients in their journey for medical treatment is worth it.

Some days can be slow paced and boring, but most days see a steady flow of scheduled patients as well as add-ons.

Minor issues with scheduling conflicts that are usually fixed easily.
Hard working, fast paced, environment
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 18, 2013
I am on the computer all day, so a typical day at work would be me completing reports that are due in the morning when I come in, and then working on the remainder of my job duties which vary on any given day depending on what I am working on.

I have the pleasure of working in a total of anywhere from 10-15 softwares on any given day, which helps keep my skills up in all of these softwares. Since I have been here, I have been trained in Microsoft Access to where I can build and maintain databases, which is also part of my job.

I was brought into this company when my previous company, Radiology Associates, merged with South Texas Radiology. I have developed a strong rapport with management, my co-workers, and other employees that I work with outside of my location, and we work well as a team.
Pros
Free lunches when working on End of Month
it is enducive environment to work at.
Nuclear medicine technology Intern (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 8, 2012
my experience at STRIC is amazing, good place to learn new experience .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers Reviews by Location