1. Manage prescription refills including drug prior authorization, DME, retrieve medical records for chart preparation from primary care physicians, hospitals and dialysis centers.
2. Answer phones and schedule appointments.
3. Patient triage.
4. Help to prepare and clean the exam rooms with timely turn around
5. Stocking supplies for front and back office.
6. Assist patients by providing patient education material for topics such as medication and diet information and instructions.
6. Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping patient care information confidential.
7. Serve and protects the physician or health care provider practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state and local requirements.
Medical Assistant Certificate
Bilingual Spanish/English Speaking
EMR formal Training
2+ Years Experience Physicians Office as a Medical Assistant
Own personal reliable transportation to travel between locations when needed