Southampton Hospital

Southampton Hospital Employer Reviews

it was a wonderful ,exciting,challenging and supportive envionment
R.N. Obstetrics,Labor, Delivery, Post partum (Former Employee), Southampton, NYDecember 9, 2013
I loved every moment I spent as a part of this incredible team.
Best hospital
Radiologic Student (Former Employee), Southampton, NYAugust 6, 2013
Southampton Hospital was one of my clinical rotation hospitals. The hospital was a great, and their staff was also wonderful. All the technologists and managers are all willing to help me and teach me. They shared their unique techniques with me, to enhance my skills so I can produce better quality images.
Southampton Hospital
Enviroment Services (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: vacation, hollydays, benefits
Cons: sometimes you did not have time to take the break, coordination
Position: Housekeeking
I worked 40 hours every week and also overtime. I knew diferent areas at the hospital how diferent it was the cleaning. I worked at the office where I got contact with a lot of people and patiens I gave direction to them when they were lost. I never had problems with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was on weekend when – more... I worked in patitent area I needed to cover to areas at the same time. Sometime both areas needed me at the same time to take care anything. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I met I lot of people I learned companion for the patients. I worked three days at the office and every weekends worked in patients areas. Also I learned the difference between working in a hospital and a house. – less
i was per diem 2 years,,picked up lab specimens and worked security desk
Security Guard/ Courier (Former Employee), Southampton, NYSeptember 6, 2012
no comment it was a job people were very nice. but being a hospital it was at time stressful
I LOVE WHERE I WORK
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Southampton, NYMay 24, 2012
I LOVE SOUTHAMPTON HOSPITAL. THIS IS A SMALL COMMUNITY BASED HOSPITAL THAT TRULY DOES IT'S BEST TO SERVE OUR CLIENTS. I WORK WITH SOME OF THE BEST CLINICIANS AROUND. TOGETHER WE HAVE A COMMON GOAL TO BE THE BEST LITTLE HOSPITAL AROUND.
small 240 bed hospital seasonally challenging
physical therapy assistance (Former Employee), Southampton, NYMay 21, 2012
Pros: variety, challeneges
Cons: no advancement, poor benefits
all phases of inpatient and out patient physical therapy and rehabilitation hospital in an affluent area, summers with large case loads