Southampton Hospital Employee Review

View all Southampton Hospital reviews

Best hospital
Radiologic Student (Former Employee) –  Southampton, NYAugust 6, 2013
Southampton Hospital was one of my clinical rotation hospitals. The hospital was a great, and their staff was also wonderful. All the technologists and managers are all willing to help me and teach me. They shared their unique techniques with me, to enhance my skills so I can produce better quality images.

Other Southampton Hospital Employee Reviews

productive
Administrative Assistant/Medical Staff Office (Former Employee) –  Southampton, NYFebruary 16, 2018
Enjoyed helping the medical community. Learning medical terminology and assisting the medical staff with correspondence, meetings were knowledgeable and staff was great to work alongside.
Pros
Location to my home
Cons
Working conditions
Good working conditions
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Southampton, NYJanuary 16, 2018
I thought working at Southampton was avery hard job ,however that is what the position usually is. The environment was clean,professional and the work staff was usually attentive to patients nand did their work well...
Pros
great benefits
Cons
Not enough help at times.