Southeast Christian Church

Southeast Christian Church Employer Reviews

great church for families
Kindergarten Teacher (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 22, 2014
Pros: god
Cons: people
This church has a lot to offer and i think it is a fabulous church for families.
Production Manager (Former Employee), Louisville, KYApril 15, 2014
Pros: free lunches, great boss, encouraging managers
Cons: burn out.
A typical day at work was making sure there were adequate supplies, planning staff lunches, organizing Wednesday and Sunday large meals (700 – 800 people). I would set the cafeteria up for the large events on Wednesday and Sundays. I learned to be prepared for any event that I would have to set up and staff for. I learned how to cook and plan for a large number of people. My management was very helpful. They were not afraid to jump in and help when needed. My coworkers were all members of the church and were really committed and willing to help. The hardest part of my job was finding the balance while I was attending school of work, school and family. The most enjoyable part of my job was the satisfaction of knowing I could pull off huge events. I even “wowed” myself.
love the job I was able to help people every day
Receptionist (Former Employee), Parker, COJune 4, 2013
Pros: great christian atmosphere
Cons: part time and no healthcare
Great job! I was able to meet many people from different walks of life. Some of them in need others were there to help. I made daily schedules for the various groups that meet at Southeast. Used multi phone lines to connect people with the right department.
Nice for making a little extra
Special Things Gift Shop, Volunteer (Current Employee), Flint, MIApril 5, 2013
Pros: doesnt consume much time
Cons: low pay
A typical day would consist of maintaining a presentable sanctuary and clean, comfortable offices and waste free restrooms. Ive learned how to properly handle cleaning supplies and use them to the best of my ability to ensure efficient service is provided. The hardest part of this job making sure every task is completed. The most enjoyable part of the job is that it can completed in just a few hours so you have time to enjoy with family.
I enjoyed my time serving the congreation of Southeast Christian Church
Associate Minister (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 1, 2013
I enjoyed my time serving the congreation of Southeast Christian Church
Do not recommend!
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Louisville, KYApril 25, 2012
Very hypocritical. Very male oriented. Cover up lots of issues.

October 1, 2012

does not sound like a good place to work.

December 1, 2012

It's a pretty big staff and I recognize that people have differing experiences ... However, overwhelmingly the staff members of Southeast Christian Church are EXTREMELY satisfied with their jobs. I absolutely loved working there and it appeared to me that anyone who pulled his or her own weight were quite content. I sometimes long to go back and would consider anyone who lands a job at Southeast to be very, very fortunate. Is it perfect? Of course not. But it's the closest thing to perfect that I've come to in a workplace.

Fast-paced environment with continuous learning opportunities
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 25, 2012
Pros: patient supervisors aware of the learning curve
Cons: vague guidance and instruction
As my first professional position, this was a crash course in administrative work. There was no orientation or assistance, so I learned as I went. I coordinated with the Men's Minister who oversaw a ministry of over 1,000 men. This was a vital learning experience in not only admin work, but in an organization dealing with a large number of people.