Southeast Frozen Foods Employee Review

View all Southeast Frozen Foods reviews

Fast paced, great work environment and everyone was team players.
Office Manager/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Sandston, VASeptember 24, 2012
I opened up SEFF every morning, I got the schedule together for the day while answering the phones, giving directions and setting appointments. I checked in the trucks and placed them in dock doors. When they were done I did the billing and checked them out. Once the second Office Assistant arrived I went out on the floor and helped on the dock, unloading trucks, counting and finding material, and making tags, I went around and helped everybody who needed help, giving those who took too long a little push, so we could get the trucks out in a timely manner. I loved my co-workers we had no problem helping who ever needed help, jumping right in to get the job done. The hardest part of my job was that it was in a freezer and extremely cold. The most enjoyable part of my job was that every day was different.
Pros
every month we recognized birthday's and would have a cake for those employees, also every 30 days that we went without an accident we would have a luncheon.
Cons
we used to have a warm up room and they removed it from the facility that didn't set well with us, it's a cold storage facility and very cold. i thought that was unfair.

Other Southeast Frozen Foods Employee Reviews

it pushed you to your max
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Sandston, VA 23150December 20, 2017
everyone isn't built for this type of very cold work environment and to pull orders correctly when you cannot feel your feet or hands in this -20 to -40 zero warehouse.
Pros
some people were nice to work with
Cons
very cold and the money could have been better
Great Team to work with. Very lean and thin organization.
Sr Business, Analyst Industrial E, Project Mgr (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLDecember 14, 2017
Great Team to work with.
Very lean and thin organization.
Fast to react to business changes.
A lot of different Business Models to develop
Good mentors.
Pros
401k and stock
Cons
Really no sick days, Plenty of hours for salaried employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Southeast Frozen Foods. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7