SOUTHEAST HEALTH Employee Reviews

pretty well balanced
Medical Technologist, Generalist (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOMay 19, 2017
Had multiple issues with computer system but overall was a good place to work. I enjoyed the laboratory and the environment there. I was just looking for better wages
not a great place to work
HOUSEKEEPING (Former Employee) –  Dexter, MOMay 18, 2017
short handed all the time. was employed by myself for months with NO help they kept telling me i was gonna get help but they hardly interviewed anyone and when they did they rejected everyone for all the hard work i put in along with the long hours and missing out on so much of my children and family they would not even give me a raise
Pros
paycheck
Cons
low pay, poor managment, no help, etc..
Poor Management
Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOMay 6, 2017
You do not want to work here. CBO Business Office is so poorly managed that it is a revolving door. Management is verbally abusive and a bully - a total joke to the whole health system.
Pros
There are none
Cons
Verbal abuse, bullying by new management in CBO
very educational
Unit Tech (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOJanuary 9, 2017
I would call staffing office to see were they put me at the hospital and I would go. the hospital is nice and there are nice workers there but they under staff the workers there all the time and the put a lot of pressure on the workers there a lot.
Great place to be a part of
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MODecember 12, 2016
I enjoyed my time with Southeast Health ... it was a nice environment and the people make it even better.
The hardest part of the job for me was the program we used ... there were so many places and screens to look when you needed to know the status of payment on a particular invoice.
Once you understand the flow and know where to look for specific information, you're pretty well set.
Overall enjoyable workplace
Administrative Assistant IV (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MODecember 1, 2016
Good workplace, vast organization, great opportunity for advancement; good experience overall, great co-workers, excellent pay and benefits.
Would like to have more access to management
Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MONovember 8, 2016
I love what I do however I feel unappreciated, I took a pay cut to work for the hospital only to be told no raises after I was hired then the next day it was in the paper that they were going to make a 2 million dollar profit.
There seems to be a lot of double standards.
demanding
insurance benefits secretary (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOMarch 28, 2016
depending upon department leaders and job duties. long term employee witnessed many changes not for better. many financial struggles developed over the past years where new CEO bad decisions led us to ruins.
Food and Nutrition- Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOOctober 7, 2015
I am an opening Supervisor I make sure the team is set up for breakfast and ready for lunch. I help out where ever needed to make sure that our patients and staff are well taken care of.
Unstable
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOAugust 4, 2015
Management is all for themselves and not for the employee. Makes no difference to them that you work short handed and can not take proper care of your patients.
Threats of job loss made to coworkers. Coworkers turning on each other.
Very low morale.
NOT a good place to work!
Good facility, Great staff and life/family friendly.
Business Office/HIM/Admissions Manager (Current Employee) –  Doniphan, MOJune 22, 2015
I think this employer is beneficial to the community and is a stable enviroment for support staff. Would recommend this employer to anyone.
Excellent PT work
Volunteer SE Health Hospice (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOApril 5, 2015
I would call on mass merchandisers and check inventory, stock shelves, build displays, do resets. My managers let me work on my own, I had no co-workers. The hardest part of the job was probably the physical aspect of some of the resets (i.e. 50# bags of dog food).
Pros
work/life balance, building raport with different people in stores
Cons
driving long distances
I loved my job - Caring for Patients
Unit Technician (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOMarch 25, 2015
Great place to work, quality work, phenomenal employees. The management ignored concerns about other employees. They allowed one employee to continually bully me for 7 years. Until I found this behavior no longer tolerable. So I left my job of 13+ yrs.
Pros
Great Co-workers
Cons
Allowed Bullying
Intern (Former Employee) –  Dexter, MOSeptember 1, 2014
just a typical job and nothing special about it. Learned a lot about the job in the billing and coding field.
Pros
not bad
Cons
not bad
Monitor Tech (Former Employee) –  Cape Giardeau, moJune 18, 2014
Ensure cleanliness of the hospital in all patient care areas. Wax floors and clean carpets.
Wonderful place to work
Telecommunications Operator (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOSeptember 18, 2013
I love it there. They treat employees with respect and welcome input and the benefits are great.
It's okay for the wages you earn, but very stressful
Cashier/Diswasher (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOMarch 24, 2013
The work is not hard, but the "training" program in the Food and Nutrition Department of SEHealth is awful. I got 2 days of training for the job I started with, and my trainers weren't people who normally did that job so they didn't exactly know what they were doing. I got 8 days of training for a job I never did, and NO training for the job I ultimately ended up with.
My coworkers were generally helpful and easy to get along with, but there is always a major communication block between management and staff.
Pros
free soda, very affordable insurance packages
Cons
breaks are few and far between
Like workin with all different types of people
PHLEBOTOMIST (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MODecember 11, 2012
Under paid, manegment can be difficult to work with
Like my co-workers fun and easy to geat along with
Southeast Health has been a great learning experience
Materials Management Buyer (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOAugust 4, 2012
I have learned a great deal about ordering processes. Being a part of a company wide computer software change has been challenging and educational.
Pros
working to help improve patient care
Cons
hospital politics
changes
Insurance Secretary (Current Employee) –  physcian officeJune 3, 2012
There have been many changes over the past year, honesty isn't something currently valued.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SOUTHEAST HEALTH. Our community is ready to answer.

SOUTHEAST HEALTH Reviews by Location