Southeastern Freight Lines

Southeastern Freight Lines Employer Reviews

a good job,but could be a better job
Forklift Operator/Dock Worker (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALDecember 28, 2014
Pros: benefits, are great
Cons: short breaks, fast pace environment at times
co workers are excellent for the most part, most do live the culture provided within the company. I I do feel like your held most accountable for the things do wrong versus all the good you do for the company. I don't feel as its a company culture of the company as a whole ,but more or less just the leadership at the terminal we are currently at.. The feeling where everyone is replacable but not appreciated is the case here. Southeastern has been outstanding when it comes to benefits , competitive pay, and the environment for the most part is great! just a few fixes on my opinion and the job sites could be a very rewarding place to work without a doubt.
everyday you are challenged to be your best
DOCK ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GANovember 23, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: short breaks, not much home life
The rewards for hard work are great. This company treats you like a valueable asset, not just a number.
good company to work for if hired on
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALOctober 28, 2014
Pros: cook-outs & good pay
Cons: procrastination with full-time hire on
They took too long to hire me on as full-time didn't feel like it was worth staying there.
Great values and teamwork. Great leadership and vision to putting the customer and their people first.
Operations (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALOctober 8, 2014
Pros: ownership, management, values, vision, benefits
Cons: hours, work life balance
A great company to work for if you are a driver, and a great training ground for management field. They have solid benefits and treat their people with respect. Work and personal life balance is very hard, but that is the nature of this business. The pay is very competitive and the culture is great.....but like anything else, it is what you make of it. Be a contributor and team player, working hard and giving your best, and you will be a great asset and have a long career there. I certainly value my time and the growth I attained here.
Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: hours, vacation time
Long hours, monotonous work day in and day out, decent benefits
Learned Teamwork and to adapt to overcome problems
Engineering department head (Former Employee), ingleside TXSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: long deployments
Best experience in my proffesional life traveled the world while serving my country proudly
This is a great place to work!
Account Manager/Sales (Current Employee), Memphis, TnAugust 27, 2014
The morals and values the stands for sets them apart from other companies. The owners always take care of their people internal and external.
Great Place to Work
Mechanic, Trailer Shop (Current Employee), Austell,GaAugust 16, 2014
Great places to work with great leadership in the company. The leadership is very professional and understanding. They take great care of their employees and customers.
Very productive and every job i learned made me more valuable!!
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Conley, GAAugust 10, 2014
Best job i ever had and was fortunate to work there i gained a lot of different skill sets because i stayed open to learn and challenge myself!!!
I love to learn new things like why things are the way they are!!!
I had some good co workers and then i had those who would complain and i tried not to be around these people because bad attitudes are contagious and i try to stay up beat.
I loved my job and enjoyed going to work everyday and i truly feel nothing was hard about it i enjoyed it!!!
SEFL
Dockworker (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXAugust 5, 2014
If you want to make the big bucks without an education, I recommend everyone try working for a freight business
Largest LTL, Company in North America
Field Staffing Specialist (Former Employee), Columbia, SCAugust 1, 2014
I managed full cycle recruitment and placement in seventy-three (73) service centers. Also, served as a liaison between hiring manager and applicants to ensure satisfaction.
Great Company
Inbound Lead Man (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJuly 23, 2014
Pros: great opportunity, quality centered
• Inbound Lead Man - assigned dock personal Oversee Loading of LTL
• Ran Terminal to Terminal in the southeast
• Peddle Run Driver out of Charleston terminal
• Ran assigned LTL Route in Charleston terminal area
• Worked part time evenings loading & unloading Trucks
Trucking company
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), West Columbia, SCJune 19, 2014
Pros: data entry work and pay
Cons: short lunch breaks and night shift hours
Data entry work. I keyed billing and delivery information in the system. The co-workers were very nice and helpful.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Lexington, SCJune 5, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits
Cons: hours
Processing bills for customers seems simple enough, but it takes a lot of learning and remembering to do this job. I've learned a lot about this job and how it is not so easy like everyone thinks. Its very stressful but the managers and most co workers are there to help you as much as you need. It is by far the best place I have ever worked at and the managers and owners are the best people around. They actually care about you and not just their job. They'll work with you if you need anytime. The hardest part of the job, I would have to say is, not knowing what time your going to get off work. I work the night shift so I go in at 4 and sometimes don't get off til 3am or later. But of course the pay is great for overtime.The most enjoyable part of the job, is you get to listen to movies, books, or music while typing on the computer. You don't have to deal with people other than your supervisor and co workers but that rare. Overall Southeastern Freight Lines is a wonderful place to work and I would recommend it to anyone.
great
freight handler (Former Employee), houston txJune 4, 2014
good place to start a career I left in search of another job but didn't pan out but I highly recommend this company
Very fast paced work environment.
Freight Handler (Former Employee), Claremont, NCMay 27, 2014
Pros: they will feed you before holidays.
Cons: very short breaks, hot in the summer, and cold in the winter.
This is a good place to work, if someone needs a part-time job.
Fast paced
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Punta Gorda, FLMay 20, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: management
A typical day at SEFL is multi tasking and fast paced. Phones do not stop ringing. Enjoyable place to work, with great customers and coworkers. Hardest part of my day was not being able to fix all the problems, most enjoyable part of the job dealing with the customers and resolving their problems.
P & D Driver
P & D Driver (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCMay 13, 2014
Pros: interacting with customers.
Cons: long hours & very demanding.
Fast pace job.

Lots of driving in a day.

60hr work week.

keeping up with DOT regulations.
productive and good place to work
Dock Associate (Former Employee), Dalton, GAApril 26, 2014
company is owned by good people. good place to make a living.
Great work atmosphere and culture
Inbound Supervisor (Current Employee), Orlando, FlMarch 4, 2014
Southeastern Freight Lines is a great company to work for. The people and culture is what defines and separates this company from others. There are many opportunities to move up within the company. Overall a well organized company to work for.

1 2 3 4 5

About Southeastern Freight Lines

Less-than-truckload (LTL) carrier Southeastern Freight Lines hauls freight throughout the southern US with a fleet of about 2,000 – Read more

Southeastern Freight Lines Photos