Southeastern Illinois College

Southeastern Illinois College Employer Reviews

Fun, close-knit
Office Worker and Office Assistant (Current Employee), Harrisburg, ILApril 9, 2014
Pros: really nice supervisor's and flexible hours.
Cons: low pay and no benefits.
Everyone is very friendly and eager to help you with anything. A typical day for me consists of filing papers and working students or helping organize events. My coworkers are very pleasant. There really isn't anything too hard or difficult about my job. When I get involved in something that is very occupying or field trips.
professional staff, good place to work
Job Preparedness Instructor (Former Employee), Harrisburg ILJune 12, 2013
Enjoyed the chance to meet and work with professional staff.
Fun workplace & room to expand
Events Facilitator (Current Employee), Harrisburg, ILApril 2, 2013
My current job is a nice environment to work. The staff in friendly and there is room to expand.
• Follow instructions, policies, procedures, professional appearance, and friendly demeanor
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee), Harrisburg, ILJune 15, 2012
• Answered main multi-line switchboard, greeted all clients and associates in a professional manner
• Managed all employees travel arrangements, ordered all new hire business cards and name plate
• Maintained vendors and office equipment supplies, large mass mailings in/out of states
• Received and sorted all in/outbound international shipping by weight, – more... zones, and zip codes
• Scheduled conference rooms, ordered breakfasts and lunches for meetings
• Ability to deal with high volumes of public contact, passing out keycards of the office to employees – less