Southeastern Integrated Medical

Southeastern Integrated Medical Employer Reviews

Multi-Specialty Medical Organization
Human Resources & Support Service Specialist (Current Employee), Gainesville, FLMay 26, 2014
Cons: annual increases do not help out with economic times for all staff
I have been working for SIMED since January 1997 and have been every opportunity to advance and grow. I have learned that I am a small person in a large organization however I like to think that I make a huge impact. For the most part management is great but of course you always have the power trip folks. I believe that what has kept me with this company so long is the people, patients, and co-workers we have become a family and do whatever we can do to make each others days better. The most enjoyable part of my job that I get to do what I love to do; I am a natural born leader and love to educate and teach people how operations work efficiently as well as providing outstanding customer service to sick patients.
Very busy and caring multi-specialist office.
Medical Assistant (Clinical/Externship) (Former Employee), Ocala, FLSeptember 6, 2013
I enjoyed doing my internship with the doctors and medical assistants. I worked and trained in four different buildings and learned how each one was operated different. In each of the buildings the medical assistant would show me how they do things and I would assist them. I was rooming patients after the first week on my own and setting up injections on my own after the first month of internship. I learned quite a bit from all the people there, they were very nice and helpful in my training.
Very productive dept, able to work when you wanted.
Medical Transcriptionist (Current Employee), Gainesville, FLJuly 6, 2013
Pros: able to make good money the more you typed.
Cons: the company is dissolving our dept because of electronic records demand.
My dream job - loved the hours, loved the ability to gain more work load and learn knew medical specialties, good salary because you got paid by page.