Southeastern Integrated Medical Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Enjoy working with the public.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gainesville Fl.October 18, 2014
I'm only PRN part time with the company at the moment. A typical day at work is exciting to me I love makeing the customers smile and talking with them. I've learned to keep a smile and make the patient smile also. I enjoy the coworkers I work with so far. Management is fair.The hardest part to me is not performing correctly while in the room with the physician. The most enjoyable part is pleaseing the patient.
Very busy and caring multi-specialist office.
Medical Assistant (Clinical/Externship) (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLSeptember 6, 2013
I enjoyed doing my internship with the doctors and medical assistants. I worked and trained in four different buildings and learned how each one was operated different. In each of the buildings the medical assistant would show me how they do things and I would assist them. I was rooming patients after the first week on my own and setting up injections on my own after the first month of internship. I learned quite a bit from all the people there, they were very nice and helpful in my training.
Very productive dept, able to work when you wanted.
Medical Transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJuly 6, 2013
My dream job - loved the hours, loved the ability to gain more work load and learn knew medical specialties, good salary because you got paid by page.
Pros
able to make good money the more you typed.
Cons
the company is dissolving our dept because of electronic records demand.

4.3