Southeastern Med is a premier medical facility located in Cambridge and serving Guernsey and Noble Counties in southeastern Ohio. Over the years, we’ve grown from a small community hospital into an innovative, acute health care center serving more than 4,000 inpatients and nearly 100,000 outpatients each year. Plus, more than 300 surgeries are performed here monthly.
We are committed to our patients, employees and community, and we continuously reinvest to improve our facilities and technology. With more than 26 medical specialties, Southeastern Med physicians and doctors offer quality care close to home.
Ninety-five percent of Southeastern Med physicians have earned board certification, which involves undergoing rigorous training, passing a national exam and taking steps to maintain board-certified status.
In addition to providing hospital-based medical services, we host numerous free or reduced-cost community screenings, wellness education, and health awareness events throughout the year - more than most major health systems.
Southeastern Med also understands the importance of partnerships with others to provide greater services to our community. Southeastern Med is proud to partner with OhioHealth to expand the number of local healthcare services and providers available to patients in Guernsey, Noble and other surrounding counties. Our partnership with OhioHealth will help us better meet the changing needs of our community, as well as our physicians and associates.
Through this partnership, we’ll be able to offer additional services in the areas of cancer treatment, orthopedics, neurology, cardiology and vascular care. These added services will make it easy for you to receive the medical care and attention you need, without having to travel long distances.
Southeastern Med is proud to be accredited by The Joint Commission, the national accrediting body for hospitals and other health care delivery organizations. In addition to our team working tirelessly towards maintaining this accreditation, we have worked hard to achieve other awards and accreditations, including:
· HealthGrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award
· received an “A” for the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade
· Ohio Health’s Level One Trauma Golden Hour Award
· American Cancer Society Excellence in Mission
· National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
· Ohio Hospital Association Safety Campaign
· Vizient Hospital Engagement Network Award for Outstanding Commitment
· Vizient Partnership for Patients Award
· Ohio Association of Senior Centers Community Partnership Award
· VHA Leadership Central PEAK Award for Excellence
· College of American Pathologists Accreditation
· Commission on Cancer Accreditation
· National Hospital Organ Donation Campaign Platinum Recognition
· National Hospital Charitable Services Program of Excellence
· Healthy WorkSite Award
· Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
Together, we will bring the best possible healthcare to all local patients and provide you with more access to physicians and other providers. We’re in this together. – less
3 salaries reported
$25.30 per hour
3 salaries reported
$20.23 per hour