SeTel is one of the largest and most experienced telecommunication equipment distributors in the Southern United States. For over thirty years, we’ve been providing businesses and government – both large and small – with leading telecommunications solutions and services. We strive to provide the utmost in customer service while delivering creative business applications leveraging the latest technology from trusted manufacturers like NEC and ShoreTel Networks among others. SeTel specializes in SIP and IP Telephony, Converged Technologies, Enterprise PBX, and Data Networking.
We are currently recruiting for Business Development Managers within our markets. This position necessitates determining, generating, and capturing sales from new and existing customers. Tasks include: sales prospecting, sales presentations, product demonstration, closing sales, and accurate sales forecasting.
- Minimum of five (5) years in technology sales.
- Sales “Hunter” mentality.
- Strong sales closing skills.
- Effective time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong people skills to deal with prospects, customers, and other employees.
- Strong prospecting skills for new prospect opportunities.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Good team player who can work under pressure.
- Able to foster and relate to company values.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Proven forecasting and customer service skills.
Indeed - 16 months ago