Southeastern Employee Reviews

Adult Day Care
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 22, 2017
I was an in home patient care assistant and enjoyed working with elderly folks. I got to meet great new people and learned a lot about all of them; everyone has a story!
Pros
helping those that really need you
Cons
moving on
southeastern exteriors very trustworthy/on time.
buissnes, owner (Current Employee) –  Ludowici, GA, 252 n main streetJune 8, 2016
first of all, i hope the whole crew is there,,the hardest part of the job is the PREP,the easeast job is the finish, and the enjoyable part is looking at the finish product,what you designed.
Pros
the pay is great
Cons
very dangerous
Nice job where you can work in the school facilities
Custodial Worker (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 25, 2014
Work typically starts off slow and progress. You learn to be high speed cause everything comes your way very rapidly. The manangement is very organize. The actually have a chain of command. They co-workers are actually friendly and easy to deal with. The most difficult thing about the job is that a lot of work comes at you very quick. The environment is friendly and safe.
not good place to work
production (Former Employee) –  stuart,fl.June 9, 2014
Too many people in front office - if you are in back, actually working ( production end) you do not get paid what you are worth. They do not give raises, they just want jobs out the door. Press guys make $$ but they complain about it not being enough. Not a great place to work as they advertise!
Prodiuctive
Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 2, 2014
Reviewed emails if any (which can exceed up to over 70 daily) follow up on all work orders dispatched the day before and get an ETA if work is not completed and dispatch all work orders received.
Completed letters to distribute to tenant (back flow test, fire sprinkler inspection, move in move out notices) if any.
Learned to assess to the needs of the tenants and keep them happy by giving them customer service with a smile.
The hardest part was trying to keep all tenants happy.
Serving my tenant and getting to know them which enabled them to trust me and had a better working relationship with them.
Pros
No micro managing which allows a better work enviroment
Cons
At least I get gas money for the day.
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GADecember 18, 2013
My day at work I come in for 1 and a half hours clean the bathrooms, empty the trash, sweep and mop floors. Then I go home. I work maybe 15 hours a week.
Pros
They supply the cleaning supplies
Cons
No Hours and Noo Advancement And No Money
Hours, management and co-workers where flexible and friendly
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Hapeville, GAOctober 21, 2013
I enjoyed the flexible hours and the helpful management. This job helped me to feel accomplished and productive.
worst job ever racist
silt fence installer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 3, 2013
horrible working conditions horrible pay and they fire good workers to hire illegal immigrants to work for little or nothing