Southeastrans Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  College Park GaJune 9, 2015
Normal/easy workday. I learn to manage my skills. Managers needs a little more communication. My co-workers was fun to work with. I hardest part of my day is not able to find a Medicaid member a ride. I like speaking with new people everyday.
Pros
Rewards, Lunch, Birthday Gifts
Cons
N/A
This was neither a fun or productive place of business.
CSR/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 18, 2015
The leads can be some of the rudest people in the building with the exception of 2 of them. It is a revolving door. You will see a person one week and the next they have walked out. They tell you that you will get hired on in 90 days. That's a lie, more like 6-8 months. Nothing you learn in traing will benefit you on the floor. This company needs to be revamped from the top to the bottom. The CEO should look at why its such a big revolving door. That should say a lot. Moral is very low because most leads think you are beneath them. The pay is horrible. Even getting on permanent you still don't get more money. There is no 401k plans. With process steadely rising, how do they expect people to live. Oh that's right they don't care as long as they are eating.
Pros
Hour lunch to look for somewhere else to work.
Would not recommend.
Call Center Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 30, 2015
Management sucks and talks down to you. The pay is only $10/hr and you are doing too much to make that much money. A lot of favoritism is shown to certain people and if you don't brown nose,you cant get a higher position. It feels like you're in a prison with management guards walking around all day.
Pros
Getting off early
Cons
Pay, Management, Environment
life of a dispatcher
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 29, 2015
as a dispatcher the job is pretty hectic on an everyday basis
the management here is pretty much okay, great co-workers,
hardest part of my job as a dispatcher is making the call's to member's to advise no transportation, i enjoy working with the provider's and makes me feel good when i know i've done a great job as far as making sure everyone scheduled has a ride.
Pros
small office
Cons
not enough pay
Stay where you are...
SSR (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 26, 2015
I CURRENTLY work here. When I first started, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it because it was something new for me & management did NOT show their true colors until months later. The trainer that trains you how to schedule transportation, is probably one of the worst trainers I have ever had. She judged the "members" who were on Medicaid. The supervisors are RUDE! Both of the female supervisors. I understand its a call center, but in no way, shape, or form should rumors be spreader around the call center saying the supervisor has slept with 2 employees! That is VERY unprofessional. The Call Center manager, acts as if he does/did drugs. He NEVER knows what he's talking about & he barely knows what's going on in his call center. All he's worried about is your call time, which he states, should be under 3.5 minutes, your dress code, which the leads & the trainer break DAILY, & he's worried about his call center being fined for not answering the phone. The fire ppl for working too many OT hours! What company fires someone for working too many OT hours that they approved? This is NOT a good company and I say that because of management! It's awful!
Pros
1 hour lunches
Cons
pay rate is low, management needs new management, a new trainer
Transportation
Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 17, 2014
This is a job I can honestly say that I loved to do. I learned a lot of job skills in a short amount of time. The co workers are all great people. Only downfall is poor managment.
Call Cnter environment
Transportation /Dispatcher (Contactor) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 27, 2014
Intensive operations facility with some organization structure issues however unique work experience
Much needed busines, but extremely stressful environment. Absolutely no morale left.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAAugust 28, 2014
Southeastrans is company center around providing transportation to individuals on Medicaid or Medicare who needs to get to and from medical appointments. A great service to provide to those in need.
A great place to work
Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 14, 2014
I loved working here. We could listen to headphones while on the line. Mangement was very helpful. I enjoyed my co-workers.
NASTY PEOPLE WORK HERE - NASTY ENVIRONMENT TO WORK IN.
Customer Service Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaApril 2, 2014
There is absolutely no way that I am going to come onto this site and tell lies about how it is.

It's a horrible place to work. Co-workers put on robotic smiles while they are there, but we all know that no one likes working here. When the day ends, people drop everything and DASH out the door and then talk about how they hate the environment once they leave the call center. They lock the bathrooms, so you need a ridiculous CODE to get in ???? They have 2 maintenance men there who are supposed to be there to fix things, but they seem more like 'snoopers' than anything. The team leads and supervisors are very shallow and seem to think that this work environment is a ghetto fashion show. They stand around and gossip like they are in high school ---- The only thing I liked about working here were the members and helping them----It's the only thing that kept me going---
Pros
the members
Cons
everthing else
Comfortable work environment
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 30, 2014
The people are great, benefits good, work-life balance good.
Pros
friendly atmosphere, like the manaement
Cons
lack of communication within staff
Productive and Fun Place to work
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  College Park, GASeptember 3, 2013
Its a great company where customers come first. Customers are truly there number 1 priority.
productive work enviornment
Reconciliation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Riverdale GaJuly 12, 2013
Overall job enviornment is friendly. Great superviors who are very caring, and want you to be successful.
Pros
long breaks, and flexible schedule
Cons
healthcare, and wages
Fast paced customer oriented workplace
Customer service special projects (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 18, 2013
I answered calls from Medicaid members seeking transportation to doctors appointments and hospitals and paid volunteer drivers for transporting members as a special project. I became very goal oriented and detailed with customer service and dispatch and was given the privilege several times of having representatives from the state monitor my calls when the company's contract was being reviewed. I organized the companies volunteer drivers department which included interviewing drivers, monitoring their routes and locations for payment purposes, and worked directly with the customer service, dispatch, and reconciliation supervisors to ensure members satisfied with the services that were being provided.
Pros
having direct contact with the owners of the company
Cons
low pay rate with no promotion from within
Crst OTR DRIVER
Driver (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAMarch 12, 2013
I really enjoyed otr driving was able to visit most of the country
Pros
seeing all parts of the united states
Cons
gone from home for long periods of time
Fast-paced, strict rules, nice environment, a variety of people, high stress
Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 9, 2012
A typical work day at Southeastrans was very fast-paced via phone calls to and from customers, managing log books, and working on time management and efficiency.

I learned the value of meditation and relaxation during any moment available, especially at home.

My co-workers were mechanical and very stressed. There were much to complain about and they were sure to partake in every opportunity to do so.

The hardest part of the job was the collective processes in place that required group orientation procedures instead of what was available.

The most enjoyable part of the job was an opportunity to learn a different side of transportation and the family oriented meetings that were held by the CEO and Chief of Staff once a month. Also, knowing the work you provide on a daily bases truly helps provide a positive impact on the clients as well as the community.
Pros
monthly company funded lunches and casual fridays
Cons
short to no breaks at all, one hour lunches suddenly changed to 30 minutes, no flexible hours, low pay for the stress endured

2.8