Southeastrans Employee Reviews

Helping others couldn't be easier...
Call Center (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 12, 2017
365 24/7 In bound calls to schedule transportation, the scheduling system is simple. Learn something new everyday. Management is helpful. The culture is positive. The hardest part of the job is being around co-workers who are negative and the best part is building a relationship with the members.
Pros
Assisting people in need, Advancement, Flexible Schedules
csr
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 3, 2016
the job is an okay environment dress code is very strict its a full time job the over time is there when needed the floor director is very easy to get along with and professional.
Love my job
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 28, 2016
Love my job and working with people I put my time and hard ship into making sure my customer are taken care of. I love the working in a fast pace. resolving issue when they first come up i enjoy
A Day that should be typical but was not.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 18, 2016
A very productive and where everyday is a learning experience. A great management team and I feel one of the biggest things about the office environment is employee moral. The hardest part of the job is leaving at the end of the day with a feeling that you didn't accomplish what you set out to do and also can be the most enjoyable part of the day is knowing you Did accomplish what you set out to do.
This is by the way just a great day however I did not experience this with Southeastrans. Not the greated place to work in the world and I would suggest against it.
I enjoy my current employment
Medical Transportation Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 13, 2016
I enjoy helping people and working within a group of caring professionals. However this employer doesn't support higher education and personal growth. In Addition, doesn't support team building in general. Also, there is no advancement opportunities unless you are a friend or relative of current management.
Pros
Helping People
Cons
Doesn't support personal growth and higher education, no Advancement opportunities unless you are relative or friend of management
They Need to be Reported
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAJuly 12, 2016
I use to work there and I hated how they treated the clients. They would leave the elderly waiting outside in extremely cold weather for long periods of time. They would not show up for scheduled appointments that were vital to the clients. The upper management showed favor towards certain employees. I would never recommend anyone work for them or use their services.
Pros
I met some nice co-workers
Cons
Company not professional
A productive Day with everyone on the same page
Certified Driver (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 28, 2016
A typical day at work consist of staying focused and getting the job done. I learned different ways to get to a new location. The management could be a little more organized. My co-workers are hard working and understanding people some of them. The hardest part of the job is when the office staff can't organize the runs the way they need to, makes the job a lot harder than it has to be. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to meet new people daily and being able to encourage them.
Pros
Not having to be confined to the office
Cons
driving can be tiresome
love my job
Employee (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 18, 2016
I must say I love my job. The only downfall is the agents with attitudes that do not want to be at work a dress code is everywhere you work its maturity. If you are that unhappy find another job..Come to work be happy its not that bad. Smile work be happy you can do that here
Pros
it is what you make it
Cons
agents with drama and attitude
Don't go there
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 16, 2016
They will treat good until you have been there for a couple of months. I loved my job at first then hated it due to the petty rules that change daily. Most of the team leaders are rude there are only maybe two that are not. Most team leaders will not help you when you need them too. They refuse to take sup. Calls even if it is there job. Forget taking time off too most of the time it won't happen.
Pros
Long lunch
Cons
Short lunch on every Monday, can't take time off, team leaders
Upside helping honest people get to Doctor appointments
Special Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 4, 2016
The down fall is the petty rules. Dress code is silly when you don't even come in contact with the public. Attendance policy doesn't work with you if you have sick kids. Or you have an illness. One lead is very rude and you feel like she cannot be pleased. You might get promoted but won't see the pay change. Some groups will not include you. The job can be fun if not for so many petty rules. And every one was treated fair. Also different leads will give you different answers. Too many chiefs; not enough Indians.
Pros
Insurance, holidays, PTO
Cons
Rude team lead, all are not treated the same! Dress code is crazy
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 14, 2016
I was told if you do not have anything nice to say about a person or a current or previous employer you should not say anything at all.
nice place to work but not safe to ask for a day off they will fire you the same day
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 29, 2015
Nice place to work to many petty rules! Adults should act like adults.
Seems like if you ask for a day off with purpose they will still call your agency to end your assignment.
Pros
lunch on holidays and special occasions
Cons
dont ask for time off
Productive workplace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  College Park GaJune 9, 2015
Normal/easy workday. I learn to manage my skills. Managers needs a little more communication. My co-workers was fun to work with. I hardest part of my day is not able to find a Medicaid member a ride. I like speaking with new people everyday.
Pros
Rewards, Lunch, Birthday Gifts
Cons
N/A
This was neither a fun or productive place of business.
CSR/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 18, 2015
The leads can be some of the rudest people in the building with the exception of 2 of them. It is a revolving door. You will see a person one week and the next they have walked out. They tell you that you will get hired on in 90 days. That's a lie, more like 6-8 months. Nothing you learn in traing will benefit you on the floor. This company needs to be revamped from the top to the bottom. The CEO should look at why its such a big revolving door. That should say a lot. Moral is very low because most leads think you are beneath them. The pay is horrible. Even getting on permanent you still don't get more money. There is no 401k plans. With process steadely rising, how do they expect people to live. Oh that's right they don't care as long as they are eating.
Pros
Hour lunch to look for somewhere else to work.
Would not recommend.
Call Center Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 30, 2015
Management sucks and talks down to you. The pay is only $10/hr and you are doing too much to make that much money. A lot of favoritism is shown to certain people and if you don't brown nose,you cant get a higher position. It feels like you're in a prison with management guards walking around all day.
Pros
Getting off early
Cons
Pay, Management, Environment
life of a dispatcher
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 29, 2015
as a dispatcher the job is pretty hectic on an everyday basis
the management here is pretty much okay, great co-workers,
hardest part of my job as a dispatcher is making the call's to member's to advise no transportation, i enjoy working with the provider's and makes me feel good when i know i've done a great job as far as making sure everyone scheduled has a ride.
Pros
small office
Cons
not enough pay
Stay where you are...
SSR (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 26, 2015
I CURRENTLY work here. When I first started, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it because it was something new for me & management did NOT show their true colors until months later. The trainer that trains you how to schedule transportation, is probably one of the worst trainers I have ever had. She judged the "members" who were on Medicaid. The supervisors are RUDE! Both of the female supervisors. I understand its a call center, but in no way, shape, or form should rumors be spreader around the call center saying the supervisor has slept with 2 employees! That is VERY unprofessional. The Call Center manager, acts as if he does/did drugs. He NEVER knows what he's talking about & he barely knows what's going on in his call center. All he's worried about is your call time, which he states, should be under 3.5 minutes, your dress code, which the leads & the trainer break DAILY, & he's worried about his call center being fined for not answering the phone. The fire ppl for working too many OT hours! What company fires someone for working too many OT hours that they approved? This is NOT a good company and I say that because of management! It's awful!
Pros
1 hour lunches
Cons
Pay rate is LOW, management needs NEW management, a new trainer
Transportation
Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 17, 2014
This is a job I can honestly say that I loved to do. I learned a lot of job skills in a short amount of time. The co workers are all great people. Only downfall is poor managment.
Call Cnter environment
Transportation /Dispatcher (Contactor) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 27, 2014
Intensive operations facility with some organization structure issues however unique work experience
Much needed busines, but extremely stressful environment. Absolutely no morale left.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAAugust 28, 2014
Southeastrans is company center around providing transportation to individuals on Medicaid or Medicare who needs to get to and from medical appointments. A great service to provide to those in need.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Southeastrans. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8