Southeastrans Employee Reviews

Not a great place to work Look elsewhere not worth the time
Scheduler/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 5, 2017
A Typical day of work can become stressful due to high call voulme.I've learned alot about management they are very inconsiderate about whats going on in someones life.This job is for young people who have no children or life! Mangagment is all over the place and not in a good way! The most enjoyable part of the job is the co-workers.This is not a good place to work.
Pros
non
Cons
low pay, 30 min lunch
Over worked. Never any recognition for good work
CSR (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 2, 2017
Over worked. Never any recognition for good work Management was horrible ! No career advancement. Went into work stressed. Came out of worked stressed.
Poor enviroment
Dispatcher/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNNovember 9, 2017
This place has terrible management and HR. Rules change daily and depend on who you talk to. I will never recommend this job. It's seems cool until your there for a couple of months.
Unprofessional
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  East Point, GANovember 2, 2017
Poor management.Unproessional. Dishonest. Unloyal. No team work. Very unprofessional. The job was easy and simple but the overall employees were horrible
A typical day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 18, 2017
call center customer service, driver checks,complaints (governt contracts). The hardest part of the job lack of staffing,,I aquired several skills in, fast pace job,calls every 6-10 seconds, working with co-partners great working as 1
Pros
lunches
Cons
30 min lunches
the people you work with are amazing
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 14, 2017
It can feel family like at time you grow to love the people you work with. it can be stressful and at times you can seem a little unappreciated however, the service that is provider though this company is amazing
Unprofessional
Bi-Lingual Utilization Review Specialist (Current Employee) –  College Park, GAAugust 25, 2017
I feel that this company attempts to appear as if they are together with their business, however, are very unorganized. The company expects for their workers to be available for their needs, however, does not pay the workers their worth.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Hard work for little pay, no pay raises (even with a promotion), unorganized, owner does not like his own kind (Blacks)
Meet alot of people
Dispatcher / Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 21, 2017
Fun place to work and meet a diverse group of individuals in all departments, but no much gossip and the favorite person game, but overall can be so fun
Pros
A Job
Cons
Need to upgrade computers
The company is not a good place to work
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 21, 2017
This company has a very high overturn rate and they also do not provide the proper raises for each employee, and the management is not good at conducting business properly.
Pros
get hired easily
Cons
do not have proper management
Very monitered, No cell phones on the floor and you must be dressed within the compliance of the department
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 31, 2017
They are very strict on attendance, and your average call time, must be 3.5 . Also the script they give you , you had better read verbatim. Others you are going to hear it from management.
Pros
The employees are nice, and it can be fun at times.
Cons
There are 30 minute lunches on Monday . The rest of the week one gets a hour.
Helping others couldn't be easier...
Call Center (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 12, 2017
365 24/7 In bound calls to schedule transportation, the scheduling system is simple. Learn something new everyday. Management is helpful. The culture is positive. The hardest part of the job is being around co-workers who are negative and the best part is building a relationship with the members.
Pros
Assisting people in need, Advancement, Flexible Schedules
One of a kind
Utilization Review Specialist (Former Employee) –  College Park, GANovember 10, 2016
This was the most difficult work environment. From the owner coming in speaking down on employees, to management being built on lies.
Pros
Not much
Cons
Having to lie to protect guidelines of the state contracts
csr
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 3, 2016
the job is an okay environment dress code is very strict its a full time job the over time is there when needed the floor director is very easy to get along with and professional.
Love my job
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 28, 2016
Love my job and working with people I put my time and hard ship into making sure my customer are taken care of. I love the working in a fast pace. resolving issue when they first come up i enjoy
A Day that should be typical but was not.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 18, 2016
A very productive and where everyday is a learning experience. A great management team and I feel one of the biggest things about the office environment is employee moral. The hardest part of the job is leaving at the end of the day with a feeling that you didn't accomplish what you set out to do and also can be the most enjoyable part of the day is knowing you Did accomplish what you set out to do.
This is by the way just a great day however I did not experience this with Southeastrans. Not the greated place to work in the world and I would suggest against it.
I enjoy my current employment
Medical Transportation Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 13, 2016
I enjoy helping people and working within a group of caring professionals. However this employer doesn't support higher education and personal growth. In Addition, doesn't support team building in general. Also, there is no advancement opportunities unless you are a friend or relative of current management.
Pros
Helping People
Cons
Doesn't support personal growth and higher education, no Advancement opportunities unless you are relative or friend of management
They Need to be Reported
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAJuly 12, 2016
I use to work there and I hated how they treated the clients. They would leave the elderly waiting outside in extremely cold weather for long periods of time. They would not show up for scheduled appointments that were vital to the clients. The upper management showed favor towards certain employees. I would never recommend anyone work for them or use their services.
Pros
I met some nice co-workers
Cons
Company not professional
A productive Day with everyone on the same page
Certified Driver (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 28, 2016
A typical day at work consist of staying focused and getting the job done. I learned different ways to get to a new location. The management could be a little more organized. My co-workers are hard working and understanding people some of them. The hardest part of the job is when the office staff can't organize the runs the way they need to, makes the job a lot harder than it has to be. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to meet new people daily and being able to encourage them.
Pros
Not having to be confined to the office
Cons
driving can be tiresome
love my job
Employee (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 18, 2016
I must say I love my job. The only downfall is the agents with attitudes that do not want to be at work a dress code is everywhere you work its maturity. If you are that unhappy find another job..Come to work be happy its not that bad. Smile work be happy you can do that here
Pros
it is what you make it
Cons
agents with drama and attitude
Don't go there
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 16, 2016
They will treat good until you have been there for a couple of months. I loved my job at first then hated it due to the petty rules that change daily. Most of the team leaders are rude there are only maybe two that are not. Most team leaders will not help you when you need them too. They refuse to take sup. Calls even if it is there job. Forget taking time off too most of the time it won't happen.
Pros
Long lunch
Cons
Short lunch on every Monday, can't take time off, team leaders