We are a Baby Nurse, Nanny & Babysitter placement agency. We specialize in placing professionally trained and experienced Baby Nurses, Nannies & Babysitters who are proficient in all aspects of childcare and parental education.
Staffing Agency is seeking a talented, Recruiter/Placement Specialist to help us grow our local market. Seeking a friendly, upbeat and hard working individual. Applicant must be energetic, service-oriented leader who can effectively direct, manage, coach, motivate, engage and provide excellent communication. This will be a great opportunity for someone who is income driven.
If you're up for a challenging position with lots of growth potential, submit your resume today.
This position will include everything from recruiting, interviewing, screening of candidates, marketing, networking and sales. The primary responsibility will be recruiting, screening and marketing. Our ideal candidate should be proactive, ambitious, sales driven, detail oriented, comfortable working with our diverse applicants and affluent/high-profile clientele. This candidate must also be cautiously careful, extremely thorough, have good sound judgment and above all a professional demeanor as you will be placing employees to work in client's homes.
- 2 years experience in recruiting/sales/marketing/customer service.
- Must be willing to initially work from home.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent references from both current and previous employees.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills to effectively present our business at speaking engagements and networking events.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask and shift gears quickly.
- Ability to anticipate problems and solve them quickly.
- Excellent time management and negotiation skills.
- Medical sales a Plus.
- Must be able and willing to travel statewide if necessary.
- Must be highly trustworthy and able to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Enthusiastic, honest, and positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with different personalities and backgrounds.
- Results-driven, energetic and hard working.
- Handling all phone calls.
- Managing clients.
- Managing and recruiting employees.
- Marketing, Sales & Networking.
Salary: Commissions + Bonuses - This is a 1099 position.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION TO: