Full Time Physician and Physician Assistant needed for our Occupational Medical Group. Must be available to work Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patients' condition.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
- Work closely with facility manager and Medical Director to ensure efficient and comprehensive delivery of services.
Degree of Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) from a U.S. accredited institution.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum one (1) year experience in Occupational Medicine.
Please email CV's to Sandra or fax to (562) 616-1123.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Southern California IMMEDIATE MEDICAL CENTER has worked to establish itself as a leader in the Occupational Healthcare Industry in Southern...