Southern Champion Tray

Southern Champion Tray Employer Reviews

Family friendly
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNJune 21, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: never experienced a con
SCT has been the best company I have ever worked for. The benefits are remarkable compared to what others offer. They offer counseling and invest in family. The management/supervisors were always professional and well trained
Depressing
full time employee (Former Employee), Mansfield, TXOctober 14, 2013
Pros: 3 month bonuses
Cons: short breaks
They expect perfection they don't care what the circumstances are or what it takes to get there just the end result. Management is terrible they never complement your work always try and find the negatives. The job itself is a miserable mindless job and is a complete waste of your time. Not what i expected when i was hired. Your not going to learn anything of significance. The roads around this area are horrific had to buy tires twice. They have a rule for everything. Majority of the time you are rushed to get the work done its very stressful. The pay is decent but not for what you have to put up with. Don't waste your time and effort and look for something else.
This is where I learned everything about the folding carton business
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mansfield, TXOctober 13, 2013
I loved this job, my co-workers became my second family. I was extremely good at this job. However, I was topped out at the salary cap and there was really no room for advancement or growth. So, I choose to change jobs.
Box Cutter Helper (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: good wages
Cons: difficult work
this was a good job. i worked 40 hours a week got paid good. i worked third shift so i didn't have much of a life outside of work but i think it was worth it for the short amount of time i was able to work there
ok work place not long term place
Feeder Packer (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: lunch paid for
Cons: short break to high benifits
it helped me get away from swing shift and get on a steady sleep habbit.
Most positive work experience I've ever had.
Graphics Coordinator (Former Employee), Mansfield, TXMay 8, 2012
Pros: family friendly, never had a lay-off, stable company established 1926.
Cons: none that i can think of.
Very employee supportive, provide on-site continuining education in Microsoft programs also English as second language. They promote from within. Provide on-site company paid health care and a counsellor. Family owned and operated. Focus of the company is customer service. On-site workout area.
Good place to start work
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMarch 18, 2012
Pros: pay is good
Cons: work environment was crowded
It was a go summer job was long hours but the pay was good. We were paid weekly so that was big plus

Southern Champion Tray Photos