Southern Foodservice Management
We are looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial, ambitious, and creative Chef/Manager for one of our corporate dining facilities. Only candidates with prior foodservice management experience need apply. Corporate dining experience a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in prereparation of entrees and other menu items while coordinating the daily functions of the operation.
- Directing all departmental administrative activities, including daily sales reports, purchases and payroll functions.
- Follow all general safety and food safety procedures
- Personnel development of a food service staff
- Maintaining safety and sanitation standards
- Insure 100% compliance on all FOH (Federal Occupational Health) inspections
- Proficiency in cost analysis including food, labor, and controllable expenditures required
- The ability to multi task is essential
- Budget and menu development
- Must pass drug screen and background check and have valid drivers license.
RESUMES MUST BE SENT IN MICROSOFT WORD FORMAT
RequirementsCandidates should possess the following:
- Must have a solid knowledge in food production and menu development
- Be energetic and enthusiastic.
- Be customer service oriented.
- Have above average Computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) A test will be part of employment
- Knowledge of HACCP and Food Code, Sanitation and Safety Procedures
- Solid accounting principles and analysis of financial statements
- Budget development with prior experience
- Possess excellent communication and leadership skills
- ServSafe Certified
This location serves Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Shift plus Catering. Our hours of Operation are Monday - Friday. There are occasional weekend day shifts.
We offer a 5 day work week, competitive salary, paid holidays, vacation, health benefits,and 401k.