Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Employee Review

View all Southern Illinois University Edwardsville reviews

Things I learnt
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILOctober 15, 2013
I work Under a Professor who is mutli talented teaches technical courses has sound knowledge about Jazz music and even teaches music. I got to learn many things. He thought me the correct pronunciation in American accent. He built my confidence levels such that I gave a vote of thanks at SIUE for Indian Night-2013 and performed on stage also. I got to know why a person should know so many things. Its important to stand out from others so I learnt ORACLE 10g and CCNA because I wanted to be different from the normal Electrical Engineering student.

Other Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Employee Reviews

Good work environment with good people
Interactive Media Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILNovember 26, 2017
Very well managed university that experienced impressive growth over the past 20 years. Work atmosphere was pleasant, with very qualified employees and challenging, interesting work.
Pros
Excellent health benefits and family-friendly work schedule
Cons
Compensation not as high as in private sector.
Awesome
America Reads Tutor/Assistant (Former Employee) –  East St. Louis, ILNovember 9, 2017
Student Work study and helping children in the St Louis Community is always a growing opportunity for future career aspirations if children are your passion
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a