Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Employee Review

View all Southern Illinois University Edwardsville reviews

Great job on campus
HISTORY DEPARTMENT STUDENT WORKER (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILAugust 23, 2013
The best part about being a student worker on my college campus, was that they were always willing to work around my schedule, and it was usually hard to be late for work. I spent a lot of time entering data into a new and updated system and engaging with staff and students alike as questions came up. The worst part about this position was that I was the only student working in my department, and often spent time alone in a large room sifting through files. It was hard work, but I often got small raises and the staff took care of me.

Other Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Employee Reviews

Awesome
America Reads Tutor/Assistant (Former Employee) –  East St. Louis, ILNovember 9, 2017
Student Work study and helping children in the St Louis Community is always a growing opportunity for future career aspirations if children are your passion
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Job Review
Adjunct Clinical Professor (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILOctober 30, 2017
I have been there for 2 years. I feel that I would like advancement but I am held back due to insurance need and the lack of assistance for faculty due to the state issues.