Pros: employed, good people staffing operating room
Cons: recent operational staffing changes have created unnecessary stress in a stressful environment
- challenging environment to balance home and work.
- compensation has not met cost adjustments or benefit adjustments.
- administration and mid-level management do not demonstrate commitment to staff loyalty or seniority in decisions.
- rest breaks are infrequent due to pace and nature of task.
- best part of job is helping patients improve health situation and working with true professionals