Southern Regional

Southern Regional Employee Reviews

Critical Care
Registered Nurse Critical Care (Former Employee), Riverdale, GAApril 9, 2015
working at this facility was ok. they have been going through a lot of ceo's and managers so i'm not to sure how it is now. Friends of mine that were once working the floor have left.
Student Internship
Student Internship (Former Employee), Jonesboro, GAApril 8, 2015
I was only a student here but I enjoyed working with all the staff. Very organized and helpful towards helping me learn all I can learn in the short time period i was there.
ok
RN staff nurse/ charge nurse (Current Employee), Riverdale, GAApril 2, 2015
ok , patient load 5-6 with varies type patients including stroke ,surgical and medial, fair management team .some co worker ok.many patient with no insurance and long term stay
team work
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Riverdale, GAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: good work environment
Cons: healthcare uncertianty
Any time I needed help, my compadres were there! I had cooperation from my immediate supervisor, and liked most of the suits, too.
for the most part everyone worked well together,occassionaly running across a unhappy coworker
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Stockbridge, GAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: being thanked, free lunches
Cons: unhappy meanies
My work experience I take seriously taking care of the patients and families as they were my own. Except for one management were very fair and pleasant to work with. Most enjoyable of Nursing for me is having great outcomes, making friends with coworkers, patients and their families. There is no typical day which I like!
Good work environment
Registered Nurse, BSN (Former Employee), Riverdale, GAJanuary 2, 2015
This is a nice community hospital. Learned a lot as a new nurse. Offered me a great orientation and educational program. Good working environment.
Friendly fun work place
Transporter (Former Employee), Riverdale, GaDecember 29, 2014
Pros: great schedule, unlimited overtime, great co-workers
Cons: short breaks, low pay
Southern regional was a very great and friendly place to work although most days was overwhelming and sometimes frustrating my co workers all kept me going and leaving work everyday smiling was the best and although pay wasent all that good great management and having the opportunity to be around good people made up for it.
Great Place to Work
Health Information Mgmt. Revenue Integrity Analyst (Current Employee), Riverdale, GADecember 19, 2014
Pros: convenient
Cons: demanding job
Easy workable schedule, with possible positions to remote from home. Flexible hours and easy management to approach.
Place of Longevity
HIM/Transcription Liaison (Current Employee), Riverdale, GANovember 4, 2014
This company has held many memories in my mind and heart. There is a feel of family and wonderful friends. As all need to work together, the company helps strive you to that goal.
I enjoyed working in a Hospital
Radiology Assistant (Former Employee), 11Upper Riverdale Rd. Jonesboro GAOctober 25, 2014
Pros: their was no limits on over time i loved bening at work
I collected x-rays from ER department, copy x-rays, mailed x-rays, faxed patient reports to Doctors offices, mailed x-rays to patient doctors', answered phones, filed patients charts, retrieved patient charts, created patient files and charts, ect
Fun place to work
Bariatrics Surgical Clinical Reviewer (Current Employee), Riverdale, GAOctober 15, 2014
Is very Busy,
I have learned a lot here at SRMC all my skills I learned from every one I have worked with.
Management needs a little work.
I enjoy working with the people I work with I think of them as my family.
Having to do 3 jobs and other people say that is not in my job description.
Knowing that our patient's have gotten the service they deserve.
Fun place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Riverdale, GAOctober 11, 2014
Pros: closer to homw
Cons: limited pay
SRMC is a fun place to work. I love my co-workers and the team work we do. We have our ups and downs but we get through for the most part.
Please read before applying
Nurse (Former Employee), Riverdale, GAOctober 10, 2014
Southern Regional is now a part of Emory Health System but so far no changes have been made around the organization. No changes have been made to employee badges. Minimal pay increase based on end of the year performance. Ratio of nurse to patient is 6:1 on a med-surg floor. Managers are nice. Administration and HR are not. HR is out to find every reason to terminate an employee. Random drug screen as in any other place of employment. Units are nice, charge nurses are helpful, managers are helpful.
about the job
Area tech (Former Employee), Riverdale, GAOctober 1, 2014
My days always went great i guess cause im a friendly person work well with other never had a problem just did like when we went under contract but they had to do what they had to do. What was best for the hospital.
Floating floor nurse
Floor Nurse (Former Employee), Riverdale, GASeptember 7, 2014
Pros: set own schedule
Cons: own schedule no longer an option
Love the hospital setting. Started working on the float team where everyday was different. I learned so much while working there and the other nurses were great help. As I worked the night shift I did not interact with management that often. In the beginning I was able to set my own schedule and then the float time was dismantled and that was no longer an option. Management unable to accommodate my schedule as I was in school.
Lacks leadership, management sucks, Doctors do and say what ever they want
Office Specialist (Current Employee), Riverdale,GaAugust 23, 2014
Pros: my co-workers are cool, you're actually doing 3-4 different positions it makes you very marketable
Cons: everything
I am currently employed there this place is awful , and no I am not a disgruntal employee or anything close to that. Management is powerless to stand up for their staff, the Doctors run a mock and do What ever they want there is no accountability for their actions, HR is clueless as to what is going on in the departments, no one wants to speak up and if you do you are considered a problem. Customer service sucks, patient care sucks, and again there is no accountability.I could go on and on but by now I believe I gave enough insight.
VERY BUSY WORKPLACE
RN STAFF PACU (Current Employee), Riverdale, GAAugust 23, 2014
Pros: various degrees of complicated surgeries
VERY FAST PACE POST ANESTHESIA CARE UNIT. VARYING DEGREES OF SURGERIES FROM COMPLICATED VASCULAR/ CARDIAC SURGERY TO EYE SURGERY.
MY CO- WORKERS ARE VERY PLEASANT TO WORK WITH.
ping pong work place
Account Rep II (Former Employee), Riverdale, GAAugust 13, 2014
Management very unprofessional, very unorganized , but the co workers are friendly
Internship (Former Employee), Morrow, Ga.August 13, 2014
Became fluent with working with the surgeons.I also worked in the Central Sterile Department to become more familiarized with the instruments and what to look for, while preparing for surgery if they aren't cleaned properly.
Offer outpatient, inpatient rehab and acute care services
Rehab Therapist (Current Employee), Riverdale, GAAugust 6, 2014
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: poor leadership/management
Co-workers are pleasant. No leadership in the department. Variety of departments to work in.

1 2 3