SOUTHERN THUNDER HARLEY-DAVIDSON Employee Reviews

Harley Davidson Retail and merchandising
Full Charge Bookkeeper -Office Manager (Former Employee), Horn Lake, MSMay 9, 2012
Pros: all things harley and the people
Cons: hours
I started and the Full Charge Bookkeeper and then was also made Office Manager. I was responsible for all things accounting, Payroll and Human Resourses. I would start my day with cash management, close service and parts tickets for two stores,and posting customer contracts to receivables. Daily payables, Payroll , sales taxes.General journal entries, close of the monthly.
Worked will oall new hires, insurance and all Human Resourse issues. We always had things going on, Bike Rides, Classes for teaching motorcycle riding, Motorcysle shows..
My co-workers were great, we all worked well together.
The hardest part of my job was working a three person office by myself. I worked 80 plus hour weeks and could not get approval to hire help. I had a young child and there was an hour one-way travel time. As much as I loved the job and the people. The distance made it impossible to stay.
Fun and entertaining environment
Sales (Current Employee), Southaven MsNovember 29, 2011
Pros: great environment, people, fun place
Cons: work every weekend, holidays with low seasonal compensation
Southern Thunder Harley-Davidson has been a great place to learn, better my self as a employee and a person, great place to meet new people and become part of a growing industry.