Southern Union is a great place to work. The people are friendly and work well together. If I had the chance I would love to work there again.
Pros: great benefits with room for growth
Cons: the job i had was temporary
• Process application for Nurses, EMT, AEMT, Therapeutics Massage, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Radiography Technicians, Surgical Technicians, Wellness and fitness program etc.
• Worked with AS400, copy machine, fax machine and multiline telephone
• Calculate GPA
• Give reports on the number of students admitted and not admitted
• Advise students
• Help with registration
• Information Session (Power point presentation)
• Make spreadsheets for mail merge
• Send out accept letter and regret letters
• Make sure enough students for each program