Pros: company car
Cons: work life balance/ lack of advancement/ salary/ culture
-They have an OK benefits package that you are eligible for after 1 yr. of service. 401K, company car, laptop, etc.
- Once you negotiate salary, the annual increases are a joke. They lure you in with bonus potentials but year after year they increase metrics and make it more difficult to obtain. Your budget determines your bonuses and they are almost impossible to meet, even if you are a strong performer yielding double digit increases. When you do finally make bonus, you realize that they give you pennies compared to the millions you make them.
- Management doesn't care about you, your family, your needs, and wont respect your time off, including vacation.
- Vacation allotment is not great. 2 weeks until you work there for 5+ years. They wont negotiate this either.
- Poor company culture with high turnover at DM position and above.
- Franchisees hate 7-Eleven and it's a constant battle to get them to perform. Company does a terrible job at screening the franchisees and you get stuck with all of the operational issues and overall lack of performance.
- You have limited support in your role and you are the primary contact for both HQ and Franchisees. Everything goes through you, EVERYTHING.