Southwest Airlines Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

Very enjoyable and profitable company
Senior Consumer Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 7, 2015
You have the ability to make as much money as you want. You just have to actually apply yourself. If you show up to work looking to be ordinary then you will be paid ordinarily. If you show up to work looking to make enough money to live nicely you can.
Pros
Good management, work/life balance
Cons
Its far from where I live.
Fun and friendly work atmosphere
Teller (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TxMarch 3, 2012
It is a good company to work for, and with opportunities of advancement. They always look to hire from within for new openings. At the same time this company is always looking to keep their employees happy.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
lack of guidelines and protocols
A fast pace workplace with fun environment
Financial Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 9, 2014
My typical day at work consist of phone call after phone call with a 30 second wrap time. In between phone calls I complete my new accounts and process loans. I have learned about lending policy's and title work. I love my co-workers, they brighten up my days. The hardest part of my job is trying to complete my daily work while taking over 100 phone calls a day. I have not had an issue with management. My last manager was awesome and I was sad when I decided to leave her department. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fun environment. We celebrate everything, Valentine's Day, 4th of July, Halloween, Super Bowl, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Pros
healthcare, casual dress code, no weekends
Cons
internal growth
laid back and awesome
Teller/Document Scanner (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 23, 2012
I absolutely love working here, I enjoy interaction with the internal and external members

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Southwest Airlines Federal Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2