Founded in 1974, Southwest Credit Systems L.P. is a national provider of accounts receivable management services to small and large companies in the Communications, Education, Utility, and Financial Services industries. Our experience across the various industries enables us to provide our clients superior industry knowledge to maximize their recoveries.
Southwest Credit is currently seeking an experienced 1st and 3rd Party Collections Floor Supervisor. This individual will be responsible for directly managing an assigned team of 15-20 full time Collectors, and assisting the Collection Manager in the overall management of all collection activity; including the ongoing training and development of assigned agents, monitoring and auditing of agent efforts to enforce work standards throughout the collection department. Involves close observation of key performance indicators, strategic analysis, and the implementation of various treatment strategies to ensure our performance results are consistently meeting/exceeding the expectations of both Southwest Credit and its clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage assigned group of collectors to successfully meet assigned daily, weekly and monthly collection goals.
- Act a liaison between collectors and Collection Manager.
- Maintain acceptable work ethics within assigned group; keeping collectors focused and productive through physical supervision & Manager Dashboard.
- Motivate collectors in their production efforts.
- Coach and develop collectors with day-to-day training, and as they require assistance.
- Work closely with other Collection Floor Management staff to ensure that all groups are covered with appropriate supervision.
- Direct collectors in collection efforts; such as assigning appropriate dialer campaign or custom queue assignments.
- Create and manage custom queues, when appropriate, to increase and maximize portfolio performance.
- Recommend, review and amend treatment plans and dialer strategies with Collection Manager to continuously increase and maximize portfolio performance.
- Recommend and facilitate various contests to keep collectors motivated and producing.
- Utilize published Quality Assurance reports to target areas for opportunity for improvement within assigned group and individual collectors. Work with assigned collectors by conducting side-by-sides to train and develop these areas for continued improvement in Compliance and QA scores.
- Monitor dialer performance and notify Collection Manager of any issues/problems.
- Monitor collector calls on own accord for training and quality assurance purposes; strengthening demand or messages, FDCPA compliance, etc.
- Monitor & review collector accounts and collector queues, on own accord, to ensure compliance with established works standards.
- Ensure application and enforcement of all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that proper and consistent disciplinary steps are taken in the management of all collectors, when appropriate.
- Establish and enforce working collector schedule that includes nights and Saturdays, so that collection floor is always adequately covered during hours of operation.
- Establish and enforce working shift schedule that includes break and lunches, so that collection floor is always adequately covered during hours of operation.
- Counsel collection personnel in matters of unsatisfactory performance.
- Counsel collection personnel in matters of lost time, late arrival, unexcused absence, violation of company policies/procedures.
- Recommend and assist with escalated disciplinary action for collectors when appropriate.
- Prepare and deliver regular performance feedback and reviews to assigned agents.
- Act as witness to Collection Manager, or other Collection Floor Managers, on matters of escalated collector counseling and termination.
- Take escalated/supervisor calls from entire floor with the objective of diffusing consumer complaints and fully resolving the account, without the need for further action.
- Maintain accurate time keeping records for assigned collectors’ payroll purposes.
- Create daily attendance report and submit to Collection Manager.
- Maintain individual Management queue on a daily basis; for purposes of closing accounts, recoding accounts, payments changes, handling miscellaneous collector requests, etc.
- Assist in maintaining group Management queues, such as Settlement Queue, on a daily basis.
- Assist in overall collection efforts, when needed, by cross-talking accounts and collecting in “open” queues.
- Assist in overall collection efforts, when needed, by processing NSF checks and declined credit cards payments with collector notification.
- Minimum 3 years experience in 1st party and 3rd party debt collection.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Call Center supervision of 10+ employees in a collection environment.
- Minimum 3 years of Call Center Collector Training.
- Proficient knowledge of the FDCPA, FCRA and TCPA.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the capacity to motivate and develop employees to drive performance.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Latitude is preferred.
- Working and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency using and/or managing an automated dialing device.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work independently under high-pressure, deadlines and goals.
Associates or Bachelors degree is preferred.
Southwest Credit Systems, LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 17 months ago