Southwest Credit Systems

Southwest Credit Systems Employer Reviews

Great Benefits
Team Lead Collector/ Data Entry (Current Employee), Carrollton, TXJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: great group of people to work for!
Cons: base pay is below national average
Great supervisors to help you, except one
Great co-workers, one bad apple doesn't spoil this bunch
Good atmosphere, paid vacations and good health benefits and paid time off.
Value Employee Feedback
Human Resources (Current Employee), Carrollton, TexasDecember 18, 2014
At Southwest Credit, we work hard to create a great work environment for our people. We appreciate the opinions of both current and former employees, and regret that some have not enjoyed their experience with us. We service our clients by recovering money that is owed to them. It is very goal driven and can be demanding at times. It’s not an easy job and it’s definitely not for everybody. But for the right people, we offer a fast-paced, challenging opportunity that can be very lucrative, in a stable industry that is virtually recession proof.

We have made significant changes to our leadership team and structure over the last year, and have made great strides in strengthening our internal culture. We are committed to our people and will continue making improvements based upon the feedback we receive.
bad place to work for
Collector (Former Employee), Westminster, COMay 18, 2014
Pros: not good
Cons: not good
I would never work for them ever again bad managenet no respeact what so ever unfairness...ect..ect..
Work ethics questionable, has changed several different times over the years making an uneasy professional work place
Account Specialist (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXOctober 8, 2013
Pros: monthly contest
Cons: work ethics
Not professional atmosphere making an uneasy professional work place
Business like enviornment
Collections Agent (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXSeptember 30, 2013
great company to work for. great incentives and growth advancements.
A steady Consistant job non stop based on customer service
Debt Collector Representative (Former Employee), Westminister, COSeptember 16, 2013
a typical day at work would be making or reciving calls to debters that were upset and cursing. Ive learned that there is no reason to let this situation get under your skin and move on about your day. Management when i first started i was assigned to one/team. Then the team i resided on didnt have a manager for the remaining time i was there. The hardest part of the job at first was listening to debters curse at me, it was mostly shocking to me. The most enjoyable part of this job was to actually have a challange all the way around the office and compete in fun, not only as an individual as a team.
Collections Specialist
1ST AND 3RD PARTY COLLECTION SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Carrollton, TexasSeptember 15, 2013
Utilize automated dialer system to collect on past due accounts and get customers back in good standing with the company.
Do not work here!!
Collector II (Current Employee), Carrollton, TxSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: benefits, not enough pay or bonuses
First of all let me start by saying the pay is not generous,and the bonuses are basically non existent, I might get 100 dollars extra a month. The people in management are very disrespectful and unproffesional. There are like seven managers yelling at you all day about the same thing. The agents here are very ghetto and uneducated, they will bump into you on purpose, and start an argument with you on the floor and not care. There is also room for advancement, but you have to pretty much be liked by every one in the building. There are also never any raises.
Bad company to work for
Collector (Former Employee), Westminster, COAugust 23, 2013
Pros: no values
Cons: no respect
I would never want to work for that company its has no values or respect for their employees
Productive self motivated and goals to meet
3rd party collection (Former Employee), carrollton txMarch 4, 2013
I am specialist on collection for third party, with inbound or outbound calls more than 300 calls per day and each month I was at 100% of my goal
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Denver, CONovember 12, 2012
Pros: great work environment
Cons: not a lot of help, no room for improvement
I Think this job has taught me a lot. It was a very family oriented work place, everyone got along for the most part. The hardest part of the job for me was being aggressive towards customers as an attempt to get them to pay overdue accounts.
A Job
Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 30, 2012
Pros: game, prizes
Cons: no good health benefits
Not a good company the accounts that we collection are to old and out of stats

About Southwest Credit Systems

Southwest Credit provides a competitive rate structure for our clients. Our rates are based on a contingency commission. Actual – Read more