Southwest Diagnostic Imaging

Southwest Diagnostic Imaging Employer Reviews

Productive and learning environment
Data Resource Management (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 31, 2013
Pros: i like the job i do and am never bored.
Cons: have to drive 50 mikes to work
My day at work is very fast paced, never boring, friendly people to work with. The hardest part of the job is on Friday's I have 3 jobs due almost at the same time. So time management is very important. The most enjoyable pat of my job is making a deadline early. I love to challenge my self and meet the goal.
Great Place to Work
Accounts Receivable Associate II (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZMarch 26, 2013
Pros: trusted to do a good job with minimal supervision
Cons: healthcare
Working queues. Calling insurance companies. Anaylizing accounts to resolution. Answering emails and sparks.
Radiology billing.
Great A/R Coordinator
Super co-workers
Maintaining 90% goals
Collecting money!
Hopeful company
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix AZJuly 9, 2012
This company seems like a brand new company, they do not have any set procedures and or protocols.
Great company to work for, very pleased.
Bilingual Scheduler (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZJuly 8, 2012
Pros: job flexibility
Cons: short lunch hours
It is a call center where we scheduled radiology procedures for 11 of our facilities throughout Phoenix area. We receive over 4000 calls an average week.

The hardest part is not being able to accommodate patients as soon as possible due to insurance coverage. And the most enjoyable part is helping doctors/patients/nurses etc on a daily basis. That – more... is the rewarding part.

We have a great team and that makes have the best co-workers in the company.

I learn a lot of the radiology procedures and above all patience, lots of patience and be a good listener. – less

About Southwest Diagnostic Imaging

SDI's mission is to provide patient centered health care services in an environment that meets or exceeds the expectations of – Read more