Southwest Foodservice Excellence is a rapidly growing food service management company that specializes in K-12 child nutrition and support services. We employ the industries greatest talent who share the same culture and belief of “Putting Child Nutrition First". Our goal is to set the standard for K-12 food service management and consulting. Our dedication to the K-12 industry commands only the best team members. We are committed to the success of our talented employees and believe in giving them all the resources necessary to reach their maximum potential.
Working as a Director of Business Operations for Southwest Foodservice Excellence (SFE) is an opportunity to become part of a nationally growing team. Every SFE employee is passionate about what they do therefore you will be surrounded by team members who truly care about child nutrition and education dining.
This is a high-level sales position that focuses on the food service needs of school districts. You will be calling on C-Level business executives in the K-12 community (Business Managers, Superintendents and School Boards). We are looking for a strong, independent sales performer who is home-based. (This is not a “management" position). Individuals with selling experience in the K-12 market are encouraged to apply. An understanding of the NSLP (National School Lunch Program) is also a plus. The selected Director of Business Operations will be based in Colorado and will have a multi-state responsibility.
Additionally, as part of the Business Operations Team, you will be responsible for the following:
Development of new business and bringing in new account sales in a brand new market. Required to have total command of the sales process, including but not limited to:
- Prospect identifying
- prospect qualifying
- Prospect contacting
- Territory marketing and development
- Proposal development and delivery
- Closing and contract negotiations
- Support with operations including resale support when needed
- Attendance at various conferences and trade shows throughout the year
- No less than five years of documented success in B2B or outside sales.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently in multiple territories
- Writing, listening, communication and presentation skills
- Analytical ability to develop financial proformas, P&L’s and manage an overhead budget
- Identification of prospects and discipline to develop markets: relationship builder with understanding of long-term, complex sales cycle
- Effective demonstration of sales process/methodology: identify buying criteria, eliminate objections and develop solutions
- Computer skills (Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint & publisher)
- Extensive travel required (75%)
- College degree desired
Compensation is highly competitive and consists of a base salary plus commission, car allowance and technology allowance
For more information visit our website at www.sfellc.org under the "About Us" tab. Fax resume to 480.551.6552