Southwest Network Employee Reviews

Poor Management
Administration Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 1, 2017
However problems with co workers are not discussed however management will listen but do not care about what is going on and most workers leave because of management
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Poor Management
Great progressive organization
Case Manager (Employment Specialist) (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 18, 2017
I really loved working for Southwest Network it provided me the freedom work with clients on a one on one basis and also provided me with the tools and resources to perform my job properly
Pros
Professional and allowed me work and have the backing of my supervisors
Cons
No breaks and long days huge caseloads
Culturally Oriented
High Needs Case Manager/BHT (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 18, 2017
Great company to work for. Great trainers and passionate administration staff. The clinics are staffed with excellent office managers and well-rounder clinical team. The company is organized and supportive of case managers.
Pros
Happy people
Cons
Not too many vending machines
Good job
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 6, 2017
Job consisted of the following: Participated in the assessment and service plan development and implemented services to the members based on their individual service plan.
Very stressful, overworked and underpaid
Rehabilitation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 16, 2017
I was hired for one position but by the time I let I was doing three fulltime jobs and only getting paid for one of them. I had an excellent boss but her hands were tied and she had to do what the management was telling her. The coworkers were wonderful, but they were all overworked too.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Productivity
Not much to say
CASE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 21, 2017
Don't have much to say about this Employer. It is a very high turn over rate. You do work short staffed. The clients are very demanding due to their mental health status.
Productive and fun work place
ACT Team Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 9, 2017
Southwest network provides a very person oriented atmosphere that focuses on helping their workers to make sure they stay mentally and emotionally balance to provide services to their customers.
positive workplace with a lot of training's available.
HNCM- High needs Case manager (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZMarch 3, 2017
Day started with reviewing Caseload and services. Calling all Team members within the CFT, CPS, Probation and families. Reported progress with daily activities. Appointment setting for CFT meetings to review service planning. Completed OOH packets for potential needs. Appeared in Court hearings as needed. Met with CPS services to review needs. Completed progress notes and other reports in a timely manner. Supervision weekly and facilitated groups for adolescents
Pros
working to better child and families lives, Positive workplace with support.
Cons
Pay was comparable, but pay was not sufficient
Great people to work with
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 22, 2017
The clinical teams really care about their members. However the management downtown are more concerned about money than caring for their members. The job is very rewarding but also very stressful. Large turnover in staff.
True work life balance
Lead Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 6, 2017
True work-life balance. Support of upper management.Generous vacation and sick time. Accruals start immediately, but time isn't available for use until the first of the month following 90 days.
Challenging and rewarding
Family Mentor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 1, 2017
Able to genuinely assist members in our community with their overall health needs. Team work is necessary and so is coordination of care for your members.
Pros
Understanding staff
Cons
Need time management
Good Company
CLINICAL DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 5, 2017
Fast paced, quality driven, committed employees, leaders dedicated to excellence in service delivery. Good entry level for staff looking to further their career in social services.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
high case loads
low pay High turnover
office assistant (Current Employee) –  Arizona City, AZDecember 4, 2016
The Southwest Network that I work for very professional. It's really is a great company to work for very rewarding career, comfortable environment to work. I get along with my coworkers case managers. clients are really hard to deal with at times but I feel very safe there. It's a hard pill to swallow, when you been working there for sooo long and new employees make way more than you with less experience then you. that's why it's a high turnover. More work and no increase in pay
Pros
great place to work great management
Cons
low pay, companies is not willing to give you a raise
Productive learning environment.
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 6, 2016
I learned a lot at this case management position and will continue to utilize these new skills during the life of my career. I was able to balance work and graduate school requirements and enjoy the Phoenix area for hiking as well.
Pros
Focused learning about many client care components.
Cons
High volume of productivity.
Love working with the clients and the staff is awesome!
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 23, 2016
SWN is an incredibly busy clinic. The hardest part is that they are short staffed and the employees are underpaid. I love all of the people I work with!
Compensation /Benefits should have been a 3 star.
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 9, 2016
I enjoy working with the clients and seeing if we as a company can make their life more valuable. I personally felt little place for advancement within the company.
A lot of employee turnover
Office Assistant/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 10, 2016
Over worked and under paid. Huge employee turnover. The benefits are alright, but I wouldn't say they are good. People are nice and professional.
Pros
Nice facility
Cons
Pay and work load
great management leadership
Family Support Partner, (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 4, 2016
I loved the option to work from home. If you are organized and self motivated it works out great. I enjoyed the interaction with co-workers while helping families on their journey to better mental health. The hardest part was being assigned to people that didn't want help for whatever reason and trying to convince them that our collaboration would be to their benefit. The best part was watching a parent succeed in their goals and helping families become reunited.
Pros
Set your own schedule. Work from home.
Cons
working from home and setting your own schedule.
It is Fun
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 29, 2016
Get to meet new people, Learn how to transition to adulthood by learning to apply for jobs, budget and learning independent living skills,I enjoy being part of a leadership team because I get to have an opinion in what we should do.
Prductive work place
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 4, 2016
Start by setting up my station computer ect. Checking in the first appointments of the day. Depending on which day of the week would be our volume of patients checking in/checking out. Taking copays. I had on half hour lunch and two fifteen minute breaks. Ending the day with closing out the spread sheet and making sure everything was in order to start the next day.
Pros
office staff support
Cons
Patients needing more care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Southwest Network. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9